𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

[john b's mackin' a kook?]

dani is so baby awh her smile is the cutest thing🥺🥺!!!

y'all, i need your help!!

PLS read the author's note @ the end of this chapter & tell me what u think i should do🥺 cause my indecisive libra brain can't decide on my own.

•+•+•+

the five pogues were now at rixon's cove sitting around the fire that john b had built waiting for him to reveal the big news he had to tell them.

according to jj, they were back in the g-game.

"hey, guys." pope spoke breaking the peaceful silence. "so, like, my dad's already gonna kill me. so what's this mandatory meeting about?"

john b glanced over at jj pointing his signature finger guns at him.

"might as well tell him, man. before we're gaffed." the blonde shrugs with an arm around his girlfriend.

the brunette looks around at his friends before asking, "you ready for this?"

"yeah." kie replies as hannah chimes in, "can we make it quick, though? as much as i love this dress i would like to take it off at some point tonight."

jj smirks before mumbling, "i can help you with that."

yche's eyes widen, playfully nudging the boy with her elbow at his comment.

"so," john b began, "the gold never went down with the royal merchant."

"oh, my god." pope groans rolling his eyes. "here we go again with this."

jj was quick to defend his best friend, "no. all right, wait. here him out, all right?"

"it's been here the whole time." john b tells them. "it's on the island."

"no freaking way!" hannah says in disbelief.

"are you serious?" kie laughs. "oh, my god."

pope interrupts john b before he could continue talking raising his hand in the air, "i'd like to voice my skeptism.

"i'm sure you would, pope." john b sighs standing up from his seat, "but can i please present you with my evidence, sir?"