𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

i cant wait to read the comments for this chapter lmao

i cant wait to read the comments for this chapter lmao. i can practically smell them😭😭😭

chapter thirty-two
confessions

•+•+•+•+•

"pope, you clocked that car, man." jj laughs stoned out of his mind as he bops his head to the hip-hop music that blared through the speakers. "like, that was so bad!"

pope glanced at the blonde in the backseat with the fattest smile on his face and a freshly rolled blunt in his grasp.

"i'm just glad i'm not driving now." the heyward boy jokes as he was, in fact, still driving.

the girls shared a mutual look of annoyance and shock at the two of them.

"pull over!" hannah and kiara demand in unison causing pope to make a sharp right turn while slamming on the brakes.

once the car came to a complete stop, kie and hannah hop out of the car muttering to themselves on how annoying the two of them were being right now.

"jj, it's not funny, dickhead. he shouldn't be driving like this." his girlfriend slaps him upside the head as she climbs into the passenger seat.

the maybank boy winced at the contact before mumbling, "mama's mad."

of course she heard this, sending him the deadliest death glare she could muster deciding to deal with him and his bullshit later.

she was too worried about john b and his situation right now and the last thing the girl needed was to babysit him or pope while they were wasted.

"where are we goin'?" jj asks sparking the sixth, yes, you read that right, sixth joint of the night.

carrera straps herself in beginning to drive again, "the last place they're gonna look."

hannah looks over at her best friend and they met eyes knowing they were both thinking the same thing.

•+•+•+•+

soon enough, kiara's truck pulled in front of the gate to the cameron property.

"perfectly focused." pope mutters to himself nervously beginning to get out of the car.

"you sure this is a good idea?" jj asks the two girl's in the front seat but the question was mostly aimed at his girlfriend who hadn't said a word to him the entire drive there.