𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

making my glorious come back a year and a half later

making my glorious come back a year and a half later...i've missed you guys terribly🤍
read the authors note at the end of this chapter for an explanation for my disappearance<3

chapter thirty seven
stay off the cut.

•+•+•+•

after dealing with parental complications for half their day, the three teens had finally made it to the garage where jj's fathers boat was.

"there she be. hey, girl." jj greets with a small smile while opening the heavy doors of the warehouse and taking the protective sheet off the vessel. "a 1983 formula 402 sri. the phantom."

hannah and kie trail behind him observing the old boat as well.

the two of them fought back a laugh thinking the same thing but deciding not to say a word.

"baby, come here for a sec." the blonde held his hand out for her to take which she does and he wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

"the first boat to make the run to bermuda in under sixteen hours. forty years old, b! forty." he exclaims admiring the glossy finish with the biggest grin on his face.

hannah couldn't help the smile that played on her lips as she listens to him ramble on and on about the history of the boat and how amazing he thought it was.

"and still the fastest thing kildare's ever seen." she adds remembering all the times he's said this about the watercraft.

jj flashed a proud smile at her words, "that's my girl." he praised pressing a kiss to the side of her neck.

kie shrugs, "it's kind of a junker."

both jj and hannah sent her dirty looks.

"really? she's right there, kie. she can hear you!" the maybank boy exclaims.

"how dare you speak of the phantom in such a negative manner, kiara." her best friend gasps stifling a laugh making kie chuckle at the sarcasm.

"let's just put it this way. you two would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"i continue to be honored that i even had the privilege of seeing this beautiful vessel in all its glory." hannah jokes trying her hardest to contain the laugh that she wanted to let out. "honestly it's a dream come true."