𝐬𝐢𝐱.

[redfield]

[redfield]

•+•+•+

look, for nine months, everyone's tried to get me to believe my dad's dead.

they say i'm in denial.

whatever.

denial's underrated. you should try it sometime.

it's highly effective, and it's only denial if you're wrong.

it doesn't make any sense. my dad is the last guy who would ever get lost at sea.

this compass coming back to me, my father's compass, which was passed down for generations, it's a sign.

my dad's still alive, and i'm gonna find him.

•+•+•+

it was the next day, and today's adventure presented itself.

john b, jj, and hannah were going to talk to scooter's wife, lana grubbs about his father's compass.

"i'm just saying, i don't understand why you don't at least try with kiara. she clearly likes you." jj says from the front seat of the brown van.

"she's like, 'oh, john b.' " he moans, mimicking a girl's voice as hannah giggles from the backseat.

john b shook his head glancing over at him, "is that what she does?"

"she's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you!" the blonde argues.

"she kissed him on the cheek, j." hannah corrects, leaning forward and placing her chin in the palm of her hand.

routledge nods his head in agreement at her statement, "thank you, banana b. it's not like we were makin' out." he shrugs making his best friend groan loudly.

"low-hanging fruit, bro. don't pretend you don't notice. i see it in your eyes. you're like, 'i kinda like that', and you start blushing and shit."

the brunette raised an eyebrow, "i blush?"

yche nods her head, "you do blush. just a little bit."

"oh, sort of like the way you two blush at each other every second of everyday?"

hannah and jj both exchange looks, clearly being caught off-guard by their friends clap back.