𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

[the compass}

[the compass}

•+•+•+

hannah's eyes slowly open, adjusting to the light that was shining through the window of her bedroom.

the young girl smiles recalling last nights events as she looks over at the blonde haired boy that was sleeping soundly next to her.

she stares down at him in admiration, softly tracing his jawline with her fingertips.

managing to pry out of his grasp, she walks into her bathroom to get ready for the day.

after brushing her teeth, hannah changed into a pink zebra print bikini.

 she put a patterned crop top that tied in the front over it, sliding on shorts and brown sandals

as hannah was putting small gold hoops in her ear, she heard jj yawn from behind her.

the girl turns around to face the maybank boy, "good morning, sleepy head." she smiles as he rubs his eyes, tiredly.

"morning, gorgeous." he sighs standing up from the bed and kissing the top of her head. "so are we gonna talk about last night?"

hannah looks at jj through the reflection of her vanity mirror, "do you really want to?" she asks.

the boy nods his head eagerly, "i do. i'm just wondering where this leaves us."

hannah applied lipgloss to her lips letting out a sigh, "you know the rule, j. no pogue-on-pogue macking."

jj groans shaking his head, "screw that stupid ass rule, okay? rules were made to be broken anyways. just— like...be my girlfriend."

those words made the girls heart skip a beat as she grins sheepishly, "did you just say... your girlfriend?"

he smiles looking down at his feet for a moment, "yes. i want you, hannah banana blue yche, to be my girlfriend. you okay with that?"