𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

[the dynamic duo]

[the dynamic duo]

•+•+•+

the next day, the five pogues, plus sarah, were at the château devising a plan to retrieve the rest of the royal merchant gold.

the girls sat in the back of the old tabby van, kiara explaining the diagram of the mechanism that would allow them to lift all the gold from the well.

"he said it looked something like this. that's fifty feet down, and they're using 100-feet rope." kie says pointing to a spot on the piece of paper. "so i guess this little wagon will go... straight to the gold room."

she could barely finish her sentence because she was too busy laughing with hannah and sarah at the poorly done drawing they were examining.

"who drew this?" the blonde haired girl asks through laughter.

giggling along side her, hannah says, "obviously the next pablo picasso, cam. you couldn't tell that this was done by a trained professional?"

"who do you think?" carrera laughs looking up from the drawing to glance at pope who was staring at hannah.

"let's not bully him too much guys. he's the brains of the operation. he can't be van gogh too." hannah says with a smile just as her boyfriend walks over to the three of them.

"kie! this better work." jj pauses dropping three bars of gold at their feet, "we can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it."

the curly haired girl held up a blowtorch that hannah's father let them use, "it's gonna work." she replies with a confident grin.

•+•+•+

once the gold was melted down enough so that the wheat symbol could not be seen, the pogues and sarah head to the local pawn shop that gave cash in exchange for gold.

it was hannah and jj's job to try and pawn the hunk of gold off and let's just say neither one of them were too happy to be given the task.

"hell of a job melting it down, dr. frankenstein." the blonde directs towards kiara jumping out of the van as she scoffs challengingly at his remark.

"like you could've done any better."

"i could've done much better i took a welding class."

"when?"

john b steps in before they could start arguing as usual, "whoa, whoa. hey. sh! chill out, okay?"