𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

[midsummers]

[midsummers]

•+•+•+

"i still can't believe midsummers is still even happening!" hannah rants throwing one of her stuffed animals across her room.

since she didn't want to leave her boyfriend alone with his father, they were now back at the yche household.

"hey! i know you're upset and all but don't take it out on little jj, okay? it took me at least forty tries to win you him." jj exclaims picking the toy off of the floor.

the girl smiles remembering the time when the maybank boy took her to the fair when they were around 14.

she had saw this huge stuffed sea turtle at one of those rigged carnival games.

since jj knew that sea turtles just so happened to be hannah's favorite animal, of course he had to win it for her.

he nearly spent fifty bucks playing that stupid game but the smile on hannah's face was worth it in the end.

naturally, yche named her new favorite thing after her beloved best friend at the time.

and to make things even better, jj would always make it his business to spray his cologne on it since hannah loves the way he smells and found comfort in his scent.

she giggles while shaking her head, taking the soft plush out of his hands, "i'm sorry little jj. i just got a little upset." hannah hugs the toy tightly kissing it's forehead.

"okay, so since little jj got a kiss can i get one too?" jj questions puckering his lips.

hannah smirks standing on her tippy-toes since she was at least a foot shorter than him kissing his cheek.

the blonde pouts, "that's not what i meant."

"i mean you said a kiss. you didn't say where." the girl shrugs her shoulders putting little jj on her bed and beginning to walk away.

before she gets too far jj twirls her around grabbing her chin and kissing hannah softly.

smiling against the boy's pink lips she pulls away before the kiss got too heated, "you hormonal teenage boy." yche giggles using her thumb to wipe away the lipgloss she left on his lips.

"what can i say? you make me crazy, baby." jj smirks with a wink pecking her lips once more.

hannah came to a realization, "speaking of crazy, have you heard from john b lately?"