𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

[the salvage yard]

[the salvage yard]

•+•+•+

the next day, the five pogues were on yet another adventure.

hannah shields her eyes from the blinding sun that was beaming down on her, putting her shades on.

jj whistles, "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-mxz, the world's finest wakesetter. number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy." he gushes over the boat that was passing them.

pope sighs, "we picked the wrong parents."

"i hate to break it to you guys, but that's topper and his girlfriend." kiara tells them glaring at the blonde haired girl from across the water.

the two kooks glance over at the five pogues, staring them down as sarah lifts her sunglasses.

"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." carrera yells loud enough for them to hear while the others chuckle.

ignoring kiara's comment, sarah met eyes with hannah smiling and waving at her.

she smiled and waved too, turning back around to see her friends staring at her weirdly.

"why are you guys looking at me like that?" the girl asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"since when are you and sarah cameron cool?" kiara questions making hannah shrug her shoulders.

"we're not. i was just being polite, kie. jesus." she lied looking down at her acrylics.

hannah hated lying to her best friend but... she knew how kiara would react if she ever found out that she was friends with her arch nemesis.

•+•+•+

the group had decided if they were gonna pull this off, they needed to do research.

so jj offered to sneak them into his job, where there were computers available for them.

the van pulls up to the building as jj began talking, "all right, keep a lookout. we're behind enemy lines." he takes his gun out of his pocket.

"yo, come on, man. just put it back." john b sighs, turning the car off as hannah pushed jj's arm down to hide the weapon.

"jj," she began and he cut her off, "oh come on, hannah. you can never be too careful."

pope leans against the van, "hey, i predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."