𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

cuties🥺!!!

cuties🥺!!!

[movie night]

•+•+•+

there's a moment in every kid's life when you feel like anything's possible.

when you feel like you've got the total mojo.

you could, i don't know, free-climb el capitan, land on mars, or, uh... get elected president.

the whole world's there for the taking it you've got the sack to go for it.

and then, when you least expect it, some kook shows up and tells you there's no eternal mystery.

and then all that talk about free-climbing and mars and the president... bullshit.

magic gets cancer and dies.

•+•+•+

john b sighs deeply raking his hands through his long brown locks, "it's not there. look, just- just pull the drone up."

hannah felt her heart sink into her feet at his words as her and the rest of her friends sigh in defeat.

pope pursed his lips trying to remain optimistic, "look, we can do another pass. recharge the battery. we can..we can go back down."

jj chimes in shaking his head, "we've done it three times. there's nothing there." he spat angrily as hannah narrows her eyes at him.

"shut up!" kiara yells sending him a dirty look.

"what? it's true!" the blonde throws his hands up in defense.

"the gold could be buried. we don't know!" hannah spoke with a hopeful tone.

"if it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay? someone beat us to it!" john b shouts at her.