Prologue

Prologue:

It was second round of pasta at the food court waiting... yet he didn't arrive... he.. my would be husband after 7 days... please don't ask me his name... for I don't know.... Don't ask me how does he look... cause again... I don't know. I haven't seen his photograph even.. surprisingly enough that guy accepted this proposal by just seeing my photograph... no no..I don't belong to any conservative family... in fact my family is the most liberal one... It's me who's actually reluctant to know anything.... even today...my mom has literally pushed me out of our house to meet him... so I am here... okay.. I do have his phone number... but I had straight away messaged him not to call me.. cause I am allergic to relationships.... so.. no love affair... nothing... weird??? Ya... me pretty much weird..... but I cant help it.. To be honest I don't care whom am I getting married to... I have faith in my mom and dad.. they will fish out a good groom..I am just not interested..

"Excuse me miss...".. the voice broke the train of thoughts... I stirred up.... "you...!!!!".. I gasped... "yes miss... its me...." that well accustomed plastered smile... ugghhhh... I hate it... but there were a lot questions popping in my mind.... "so you knew it was me... and yet you want to get married..???" I gritted my teeth.... "cause i wanted to know why are you so reluctant?? Whats bothering you???" he replied back again in that most casual note... "ugghh..!!! I dont want to marry you... call of the marriage...." I ordered... "why dont you call it off miss??"... "you know I cant..."I said sternly... ya true... my parents had given me a 3years time.. to find myself a groom... if I fail to find one in that time limit I would have to marry of their choice... silly na???? But it is so... "then marry me.... I will be good husband..." he chirped mocking me... "I promise to be a bad wife.."... I chirped back... "looking forward to it..."... "ugghhh.... I hate you..." "but i shall love to love you.." he pecked my cheek and left....