Part 23

"I can't take it... you.. you... your career getting spoilt...!!!" he was stammering... "that too for me... Hiya... hiya..." his hiccups stopped him... leaving me in a daze....

I took his walking stick and made him stand... "have supper first.. then you can fight as much you like" I ordered. And he literally obeyed like a kid. My kid..!!!

I settled him on a chair, and served him followed by serving for me.. "khaiye dao (FEED ME)" he quipped in a serious tone. What??? Is he?? Uggh..!!! he was eating by himself from the last week. Then what happened now... offo... this boy..!!! I mean man..no.. boy..!!! I kept staring at him... "dekcho ki... amar kotha takhon shononi.. akhon amio shunbo na... na khaiye dile khabo na.." (STOP STARING.. YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO ME THEN. NOW I WONT LISTEN TO YOU. IF YOU DON'T FEED ME I WONT EAT). Ughh!!! Height of being stubborn man..!!! I felt like first hammering him.. than me.. without uttering a second word I started feeding him. He flashed a smile. I kept glaring at him when he bit my fingertips...!!! and this irritated me like hell.. but that idiot gave smiles thus igniting my irritation....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"what made you shout on me???" I asked giving him the medicine... "Hiya..." he held my wrist and make me sit in front of him. And pulled me close...

"Mayu...." I started stammering.... "listen to me without uttering a word..." he chipped engulfing me into a hug..!!! "M.a.y.u..." "shh..." I closed my eyes and clutched his shirt, moving more into him... "hiyaaa...." he sang into my ears... "hmm.." I was irritated as he was spoiling the moment with words... I was already under his spell...!!! I grabbed him more as I felt his palm on my waist...!! I shivered..!! this was new for me... this proximity was something I never gave a thought to... "hiyu... " he hushed... "listen... I shall be fine in a few days.. then?? I don't want to be barrier between you and your career.." I tried to break the hug..!!! what the hell is he thinking.. he and barrier.. no never.. I struggling out of his hold.. but shuddered as his grip strengthened more...

I felt his lips on my neck... "you have worked so hard... why to spoil it... listen... in the coming years.. there will be a huge vacancy in SRO... but you have to be M.Tech... so buck up...GATE forms will be out next to next month... I will admit you in the best coaching centre here.." he bit.. I jumped...!!! "are you crazy Mayu??? You mean I will go to college... in this 26 years of age???" I was trembling in shock..!!! is he mad..??? no... he has good brains... then??? Has his extra brain made him crazy..!!! ugghh...!!!

He made me sit... I sulked... "I am not going to study".. I kept chanting... "I want my wife to work in my office.." he pouted... "cant you do this for me my baby..??" he started romancing with my lips, while my hands made their way to his hair...