Part 30

"oh.. Hiya...!!" he took me into air... "I just can't believe... 10 days in Egypt....!!! Happy honeymoon Mrs. Roy..."...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omogsh...!!!! I was excited.. as well as frightened... I never travelled such a long distance without parents... moreover... the term 'honeymoon' made my stomach burble every time I thought of it..!!!

I had no idea regarding what to pack, what not to..!!! I googled about the weather there just to know whether I should pack the warm clothes or the summer cool ones.!!! Crazy na??? But when was my life simple non-dramatic?? In college I was known as fighter-cock.. in office my boss was scared of me.. and finally ended up marrying the person who taunted me since day 1...!!! And that person loves me like hell...!!! we haven't consummated our marriage yet after three months... and now we are flying to Egypt where he is determined to make me scream loud..!!! holy cow...!!! too much for me..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly pushed the shopping list Churni gave me before entering the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport... and Finally we were all set to fly to Mumbai.!! Everyone bid us a happy bye.. both my babas wished us luck, don't ask me why.. and ma and mamoni they both were busy praying for our safe journey... and my husband...??? well he was all very composed and quiet though his eyes spoke for his super-excited nerves...!!! I gulped looking at him as he held my palm in order to suppress my tension...!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached Mumbai early morning... and the flight to Cairo was about 3 hours later...!!!

I was busy surfing about Egypt in the waiting lounge when Mayukh came up with burger and a hot-dog... "this is the 4th one in past 1 hour" I glared... he shrugged and sat beside... "I want you all healthy and energetic..!!! this tour gonna be exotic.." he smiled shamelessly... I shook my head in irritation and continued checking the phone, when I saw found a chicken lollipop in front of my lips..!!! do I have an option???? Had to stuff it in my overflowing stomach..!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa..!!! Finally... we were in the beautiful city of Cairo..!!! It was wonderful..!! Though the air had a bit of its chilling effect but I utterly loved it. Coming outside the airport we saw the hotel bus, we booked, was waiting... the average mass had a fair complexion, pretty faces... tall figures..!! Jesus..!! I suddenly felt churning... my pink tint now light brown due to the sun, made me feel out of the group.. I looked at Mayu... he was rather quiet..!!! the excitement I saw in his eyes even a few hours before was lost..!!!

We checked in... the room was actually a honeymoon suit.. beautifull... warm and cosy..!!! it was three walled and one side of complete glass!!!! Gosh..!!! this was too costly...!!! I loved it.. though I couldn't appreciate the fact that he was spending too much...!!! The balcony overlooked the beautiful city with different architectural beauties...and the glass wall gave the view of one of the most gorgeous rivers, 'Nile"..!!! The boy kept our luggage at the rack, gave a few information and left...

I stretched my arms far and wide and breathed...!!! Heaven...!! But Mayu's expressions didn't change... something was definitely bothering him..!!! Was it the expense???? Shit..!! This honeymoon must have cost him a fortune...!!! "Mayu... Go and change...!!!" I handed him the towel, the body splash and his pyjama.... but he was lost...!!! though he took the things but stood there still!!! I moved to the tea table and started with the electric kettle, when.. "Hiyaaa..."

I ran to him... his eyes were red..!! damn.. those same red... I hugged him tight, giving him my warmth. We settled on the couch... I broke the hug... "What is it baby???" I was rubbing his cheeks, caressing his lips with mine..!! but he didn't respond...!!!! instead he crushed me into another hug.!!!! "Hiya..." his voice shook...!!!! I broke the hug quiet after a struggle. "I am all ears Mayu.. what is it..???" I didn't know how to take the thing out of him other than re-assuring him...!!!

"I want to confess something.." his shaky voice came and I gasped... confession??? About what?? That too now??? I was trembling, trying to think what was it that made him this disturbed.. I was gathering courage anticipating to hear the worst words,, please god..! my fairy tale had just started...!! please don't screw it.. at least now..!!!

"Hiya.... Our... Our..." he stammered... I gripped his palm tight.. "before I take you, you must know a truth... our marriage was not a coincidence..".. he breathed...