Part 17

"may be your absence affected him..!!!" I fell with a thud..!!!!

Days passed...!!! I didn't dare to read those scribbles... letters.. whatever they were... for I feared to know what was in store for me. His late night calls came as usual... just like his taunts.. his care... and obviously the 'love' he claimed..!!! from my side, well... I used to be silent generally...other than those.. 'eat proplerly... sleep properly..'.. for I knew, my slightest words will lead us to obvious fights..!!! and I didn't want to fight anymore.. though he sometimes chipped a few teasers.. taunts.. but I shed them off smiling..!!! finally we completed our first two months of marital bond..!!! other than our bull fight my marital life was a bliss.!!! My in-laws specially my mother-in-law, and sister-in-law were my pillars here... how I longed my husband would also be here, with me..!! what..!!! what did I say??? Mayukh..!!! ugghhh..!!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"good morning mamoni..." I yawned entering into the kitchen though I had taken showr.!! "good morning babu.." she smiled and returned my hug... I started heating up the milk for thammi... it was a Sunday..!!! so the brunch was on me..!!! not by responsibility... but by choice.. my choice to be specific..!!! Churni took the glass of milk and her medicines to thammi... and I started chopping the veggies.... Bod da (BADE BHAIYA) Puchu's dad, had brought almost every vegetable he could find in the market..!!! not to miss the 4 kg chicken and 3 kg mutton..!!! boudimoni and mamoni were scolding him in turns...!!! we were laughing our heart out... Bod da is absolute foodie !!! side by side I was preparing the morning tea... I served the tea in cups and Churni started serving the elders... 

Told you guys, I am gifted with a awesome family... and I silently thank my husband for this... had he been understanding and had stopped assuming things of his own, our life would be perfect... but... anyways...!!! I hope with time I will understand him better and get used to his ways.. also hope someday he understands me or even try at least..!!! someday may be I will come to know... or he will be opening up to me...!!! what are you revenging for Mayukh??? And how did in just 4-5 days you started to feel for me??? But if you loved me then why such harsh words...?? why do you always insult me... taunt me..!!! moreover.. if revenge was important to you then why this marriage and involving the sentiments of our family... was there no other way..!!! thinking about all these, I finished my cooking..!!! of coarse with the help of Mamoni and Churni..!!!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

I was in my room freshening a bit before lunch... when Churni shrieked... I somehow filled my parting and rushed downstairs...!!! the drawing room was as silent as dead...!!! only the television screamed...!!! baba.. mamoni... jethu-jemma (BADE PAPA- BADI MUMMY) bod da, boudi, churni.. everyone one was standing still...!!! my eyes turned towards the television.... it flashed...

"BREAKING NEWS: A BLAST IN ONE OF THE LABS OF SRO. 3 OF THE JUNIOR SCIENTISTS ARE DEEPLY INJURED. ONE OF THEM IS BENGALI. HE IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION."

My senses went numb..!!! I even stopped blinking my eyes..!!! was back to senses when I found Churni screaming and vigorously shaking me.. "boudi... today is Sunday... dadabhai must be in his flat..." I heard her voice... "he had said he would work in the lab today for deadline of their thesis were approaching" I blurted in the most animated way..!! baba called him but no-one received...!!! no Mayukh no... nothing can happen to you.. you are fit and fine... nothing can touch you even..!!!! Mayukh nothing can happen to you... nothing.... I kept chanting....