Part 21

"I love you...." he mumbled hugging me tight by my waist, as I was yet standing. I held him tight as I felt his warm lips on my stomach...!! "Mayu..." I tried pushing him, but he seemed in no mood to leave me... "time to dress up your hand".. I managed to speak... and he loosened his grip... "why don't you let me love you..???" he mumbled quiet audibly...!!! and my cheeks heated up..!!! I am never used to such lines..!!

okay.... we have hugged quiet a number of time now, he has kissed my cheeks too but this thing.... was seriously out of my syllabus yet..!!! moreover I have never fantasized about dream boy ever..!! "okay.. I will wait until you are comfortable.." he chipped breaking my trance.. but suddenly a thought struck me..!! gosh.. why haven't I thought of it earlier... so I shall ask him directly... yupp... unlike my dear darling husband, I never assumed anything... I believed only something only when I have a full fledged information about it..!!!

"aahhhh" he winced as I messaged the ointment on the bruise of his forearm..!! I pecked the spot immediately...!! yes.. it was me..!! for the first time, I did kiss his hand..!!! and it happened in a flow, as if my action was most obvious...!!! "my wounds are healed..." he smiled and I flushed..!!!

"Mayu... something stuck me..." I started hesitatingly.... "shoot.." "are you... are you.. are you yet vir... I mean will it be you first time..?" I completed my sentence stammering...!!! he was playing with my 'matar mala' till now, but he left it...!!! I gulped fearing the coming storm..!! "look at me.." came his cold voice. And I froze.... he lifted my face by my chin, I closed my eyes...!! "you trust me???" he hushed... I nodded... and soon felt his lips on mine..!!! I was taken aback..!!! I jerked my eyes open... and tried pulling back...!! but his grip was stronger... he kept nurturing my lips with his...!!!! as I dug my nails deeper into his chest...!!!

"This was my first time..!!!".. he chipped leaving me all blushing after a good 7-8 minutes.. and I escaped into his embrace..!!! "cut your nails .... cause I cant stop my actions..." I heard his teasing voice... and I pecked those fresh nail prints only to feel his arm go tighter on me..!!!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Days were rolling fast.. Mayukh's health was improving slowly but steadily... already he had been granted a 45 days leave for complete recovery... soon the steroid injection coarse was over... thank god..!!! those injections were pain full..!!! every time the chemist pierced that syringe into him, my heart ached..!!! I could not see him like this... but he always gave those comforting smiles...!!!

Soon I became habituated to the local market... and shopped all those ingredients too cook his favourites... he kept teasing me with his activities.. talks... but surprisingly... I was loving all these now...!! mamoni and baba were a major support to me... and ofcoarse to him.. in fact I am blessed to have them as my in-laws... they were more like my own parents...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

It was the 20th day, that we had been here, in Bangalore.... but everyday I was discovering a new Romeo in my husband...!!! but today I was a bit gloomy..!!! for baba-mamoni were leaving today... Mayukh too was sad about it...and it was visible... Mamoni didn't allow me to see them off to airport... so I bid a good bye them from the main gate of the township....

"time to walk Mayu.." I chipped... yes.!! He was already walking, though very slowly... with the help of the walking stick by now... I had send the wheel chair back to the hospital... could not bear the sight of it... "Hiyu..." he again started playing with my 'mala', it was his favourite game now... "hmm..." I hummed combing his hair.... "ma-baba left today... you too will... soon..." his voice was heavy.... I smiled "I wont..".. "acchha... soon I will be fine, and you will go back to join your office...already its twentieth day... you are on leave yet.." he complained... "I said na I wont leave...now shut up and let me button up your shirt...." I glared..!!! "Hiyu..." he nagged... "and how is that possible Mrs. Roy ???" he caged my waist..!!! "CAUSE I RESIGNED..!!! SIMPLE...!!!"