𝐨. FOREWORD | BOOK SIX

(n

(n.) privation; a state in which things that are essential for human well-being are scarce or lacking.

Esmerelda had suffered through some pretty awful summer vacations before like that one time she was nearly sacrificed to a world-ending Titan, and that other time where she went through a war while dealing with the loss of her loved ones, but this one... this one took the cake. From rabid Romans hunting her down, family reunions ending in murder, and ANOTHER war thanks to ANOTHER world-ending immortal, this summer vacation was definitely the worst out of all of them.

───── ❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ ─────

You all BETTER read this

Slight canon divergence, mature themes, sexual themes, dark romance, depression, trauma, death, moral ambiguity, emotional instability, and unhealthy relationships (romantic, platonic, and familial).

Remember, these kids are traumatized and are not seeking therapy because it's unavailable for them. Please do not mimic any of their thoughts or actions, they are not healthy and nor do I condone them.

I am VERY much aware that Essie's relationships with certain people are toxic, so do not bitch up my ass about how much you hate it. Just stop reading. The same goes with the immoral actions my characters make. If you can't handle crazy characters, do not read this book. If you complain about anything that I literally just warned you about, then stop reading and go drink some piss.

It's okay to express opinions if there's something you don't like. Just don't go bitching at me because you can't handle the contents of my book. I already warned you what it's going to be about, so it's not my problem anymore.

───── ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞ ─────

This is a crossover series between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I own neither of them, nor do I own any of the pictures and gifs I use. I only own my OC's story line and that's it.

Steresis covers The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades, and The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan.

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞ ─────

I couldn't let go of my artbreeder babies, okay??? They're just too pretty to NOT re-introduce