𝐱𝐱𝐢. CIVIL WAR

▬▬▬ CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ▬▬▬

GUYS 😫

Started watching Squid Game and Alice in Borderland, and uh... Jun-Ho and Niragi are making me feel some things 🥴🥴🥴

I'm hella tempted to write a fic about Niragi but the idea I have is kinda similar to Essan's dynamic (but worse cuz you know, it's Niragi)... Plus, I wanna focus on this series so yeah... If I start one, it'd probably be stuck in my drafts 😅

I don't know when I'll update Steresis again cuz my mind's literally just full of Alice in Borderland ideas and I can't get it out 💀💀💀 I think I'll try writing that Niragi fic just to get it all out of my head, that way I can finally focus on this series

ESMERELDA HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO take a tea cake. She tried to reach out for one, but Ethan yanked her up from her seat and started dragging her towards the dock with everyone else.

"I'll make you some tea cakes when we get back to the ship," he promised her, not liking to see her so sad.

She beamed at him.

"You're the best!" She complimented.

"Now is not the time!" Annabeth snapped as they finally made it to the dock.

Unfortunately, that was as far as they could go.

Halfway across the dock, three giant eagles descended in front of them. Each deposited a Roman commando in purple and denim with glittering gold armor, sword, and shield. The eagles flew away, and the Roman in the middle, who was scrawnier than the others, raised his visor.

"Oh gods, not you again," Ethan groaned.

"Surrender to Rome!" Octavian shrieked.

Hazel drew her cavalry sword and grumbled, "Fat chance, Octavian."

Piper raised her hands in a placating gesture. "Octavian, what happened at camp was a setup. We can explain."

"Can't hear you!" Octavian yelled. "Wax in our ears—standard procedure when battling evil sirens. Now, throw down your weapons and turn around slowly so I can bind your hands. Your executions are already prepared and this time, I won't let any of you mess it up like that damned Trivia rat!"