𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. WELCOME HOME

▬▬▬ CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ▬▬▬

PLEASE READ THIS!

So uh... hey guys...

I know last chapter I promised that I wouldn't update UNTIL I've written more chapters for this book and since it's been 2 months already... I... have only managed to write one 🤡

I'm sorryyyyyyyy. I'm losing my juice, not just for this series, but for the HP and PJO fandom in general! Every time I try to write a chapter, I blank out and go back to Jujutsu Kaisen 😥 As you can see, JJK has me in a fucking chokehold and I can't and don't want to leave.

I've been trying to bring my interests back up by reading fanfics for HP and PJO and even crossovers of the two, but I just get bored and do something else. It doesn't help that I'm EXTREMELY picky about what I read. All the books just seem the same to me or I'm not feeling the plot/characters. The books that I DO like haven't been updated since forever.

The only reason I'm updating today is because I feel bad that I left you guys hanging for two months. And unfortunately, I don't know when the next update's going to come. I keep trying to write for this series, but I get discouraged so easily because of the lack of ideas I have for Steresis and I just seriously hate the other chapters that I've prewritten. I can't even finish planning for Steresis because BOO is just so hard to write for.

I don't wanna say that this is discontinued, but a hiatus is more appropriate. For now, I'll continue writing "TSUNAMI" because JJK is my biggest obsession. I don't know when I'll start regaining my love for PJO and HP again, but let's hope it comes back soon 💖

AFTER GETTING KIDNAPPED BY HER unstable Roman half-brother, Lou Ellen honestly expected to be locked away in some dungeon, or maybe beaten up and drugged unconscious. Something along those lines.

She wasn't expecting to be taken to a shopping trip in Paris instead.

"Do you like flowers? I like flowers. I think this dress would suit you," Étienne blabbered on excitedly, taking a floral patterned dress from the clothes rack. It was so fancy and adorned with so many little jewels, she was certain it cost more than her whole closet back at camp.

He shoved the dress into the hands of an unfortunate American tourist (and she knew he was American because he wore the flag on his shirt) who he charmspoke to act as some sort of servant. The poor dude had been following them around boutique to boutique, carrying their bags and everything.

"Thanks..." Lou Ellen tried to smile as if there was nothing wrong.

Étienne seemed to have bought it because he moved on to the next clothes rack.