𝐯𝐢. THE QUEST FOR THANATOS

▬▬▬ CHAPTER SIX ▬▬▬

▬▬▬ CHAPTER SIX ▬▬▬

Okay, I have THREE things to announce!!!

Firstly, cullenxss just published an Étienne fic called "HUMAN REMAINS" so go check it out and give the MC your prayers cuz her love interest is Étienne Rosier 😍

Secondly, el (from Quotev) made a playlist for this series and I THINK I figured out how to make the scan code thingy someone mentioned... Anyways, here it is:

 Anyways, here it is:

(I hope it works)

MOVING ON! Thirdly, I have decided... to make my sorta-not "meet my ocs" book. I just need to make it pretty and all that. But first, is there anything you wanna see on there?? I already have character birthdays, heights, abilities, bios, etc. But is there something more specific that you wanna see???

WHY WAS IT THAT ETHAN always had bad first-meetings with any of Esmerelda's relatives? First was Nico, who he met in a deadly, insanity inducing Labyrinth, who also tried to cut his head off. Then there were the Tonks family who he might have accidentally traumatized by breaking into the house they were staying at while covered head to toe in blood and carrying a nearly dead body over his shoulder. Then there was her father who tried to run him over even though a giant was already trying to kill him. Then there was her uncle who he met in a creepy wizarding prison.

And now, there was her unstable Roman half-brother who tried to throw him off a cliff.

(The only decent first-meeting he had was with Alabaster, who welcomed him into the Hermes cabin. No wait, there was Lou Ellen too, but they met each other right after a war ended so it was still kind of chaotic.)

"Something's wrong," Nico murmured to him. "You nearly fell off the edge. The eagles should've came to you immediately but they never even noticed you."

"Must be the Mist," Ethan grunted, getting back up on his feet. "Little shit's trying to cover up another murder attempt."

Nico gave him an inquisitive look, to which he explained, "He killed his family over the winter. Essie found out through a news article."