𝐢𝐯. IT'S ALL GREEK TO ME

▬▬▬ CHAPTER FOUR ▬▬▬

So uh, I was not able to sleep so now my eyes hurt and the painkillers are taking forever to kick in. Good news is that the drafted book I mentioned in the last chapter is now... I think... Up to date with most of my character's info so I'm 65% sure I will never slip up in small details like that again 😌👍

Anyways, here are some new books for you all to enjoy!

lamiapiccolapatata (from Quotev) just published a rtb fic called "reading aletheia" so go check it out! 😍

thatvongirl also published an Étienne fic "HOPE UR OK" so head on over there too!

OCTAVIAN ACTUALLY LOOKED SCARED UPON Étienne's arrival, and Esmerelda had no idea whether that was a good thing or not.

Étienne's embrace tightened, and he was no longer nuzzling his head against hers.

"Well?" He demanded from the blonde.

Octavian instantly collected himself.

"Étienne," he acknowledged, plastering on a smile. "I was just making sure one of our newest recruits is comfortable."

"Sure you were," Étienne replied, though he spoke in a tone that said he wasn't buying any of Octavian's bullshit. "You're lucky I've got more important matters to deal with than your bullshit. So, if you'll excuse us. Goodbye."

And with that, Esmerelda was sucked into a dark void. She had experienced this chilling sensation before. They were shadow traveling. But since when did he know how to do that?!

When they were pushed out of the shadows, she found herself standing outside of Jupiter's temple with Étienne beaming down at her.

"Essie!" He cheered. "I missed you so much!" He squeezed her into a bone crushing hug before lifting her up in the air like she was a beloved teddy bear of his.

"I missed you too," she wheezed. When he set her down, she greedily sucked in the air. Did he get stronger? How wonderful. He could probably kill a gorgon with one of those hugs...

"I knew you'd be here," he continued to gush, looking like he had just won a prize. "I knew those dreams weren't real."

She stilled. "What? What do you mean? What dreams?"

"For months I've been getting these stupid dreams," he rolled his eyes. "About you being in danger, and that I needed to leave camp to go save you. I reckon whoever gave me those dreams were just trying to trick me into leaving. Mother, after all, told me that I'd see you again here."

Her face was drained of color. "H-hold on, Étienne, you've been getting those dreams for how long? What else happened in there? Why would they want you to leave?"