𝐢. CONQUER OR DIE

▬▬▬ CHAPTER ONE ▬▬▬

▬▬▬ CHAPTER ONE ▬▬▬

I haven't read Camp Jupiter Classified: A Probatio's Journal so I mostly did some worldbuilding here with my own opinions on what Camp Jupiter/Wolf House is like along with the meta from other PJO fans. Hope you don't mind! I've had these ideas for a while now before the book was released and I just felt too lazy to change them lol

IN HIS HALF-CONSCIOUS STATE, Percy ended up tumbling over the stone altar he was laying on and fell face-first on the ground.

"Oh no!" Esmerelda gasped before rushing over to make sure he was okay.

Meanwhile, Ethan snorted. The idiot nearly stabbed himself when he fell over. I can't believe we're stuck babysitting this train wreck.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he said dryly. "Had a nice nap?"

"I... what...?" Percy looked up at them, lost. "Who are you guys? Where am I?"

"Ethan," he introduced himself curtly. "And that's my girlfriend who's currently fretting over you. Come on, Essie, he's not a baby. One drop on the head's not gonna stop him."

It's not like it ever stopped him before, he thought in amusement. 

Esmerelda merely rolled her eyes and ignored him. "I'm Essie. Are you okay?"

"Uh, I think...?" He mumbled, looking down at himself. It was like he was unfamiliar with his own body. He didn't seem to recognize the clothes he wore, the sword he held, or even the hands he was currently staring at.

It was pretty sad, actually.

Nevertheless, Esmerelda offered him a hand which he took gratefully. She pulled him back on his feet. That was when he proceeded to look around the cave, not at all recognizing where he was at.

"Do you know where we are?" He asked.

"No," Ethan lied swiftly. "And before you ask, we don't know how we got here either. Essie and I were sleeping in bed before we suddenly woke up in this cave just a few minutes before you did."

He figured he should take charge of all the lying since Esmerelda... wasn't really that good at it. No offense to her of course. At least she always tried her best.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Esmerelda asked Percy tentatively, noticing how the distress in his face would grow every second.

"I..." He hesitated, swallowing down nervously. "I don't... remember anything."

"What do you mean?" Esmerelda asked, playing clueless.

"I can't remember anything..." He mumbled, looking ten seconds away from going into hysterics.

Thankfully, Ethan stepped in. "Is there anything that you can recall?"

It took a while for Percy to answer, which only worried them some more. Jason knew a few minor details about himself when he arrived at camp, but what about Percy? Surely Hera didn't give his memories a complete wipe, did she?