𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. THE SHOW MUST GO ON

▬▬▬ CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ▬▬▬

:)

I hope you guys enjoyed my cute lil oneshot 🥰

Hahahahaha, jk I know you hated it but you guys DID ask for it

I've gotten numerous comments in the past demanding for Essie to lose the rose colored glasses, so that's exactly what I did in the one shot. I showed you guys what would happen if she removed her rose colored glasses AND I showed you all the consequences of it 😍

Don't get mad 😊 It's what you guys wanted, but you should've realized that there would be severe repercussions to Essie losing her naïvety 💖

Good news is that it won't EVER happen here. As long as Essie continues to love him, Ethan won't ever have to resort to... slightly drastic measures to keep her with him 🤗

ESMERELDA COULD FEEL HER MAGIC tapping in tune with her emotions. Her whole body felt like it was buzzing and for once, it wasn't because of the multiple times she had been electrocuted. She had never felt so furious before, so bloodthirsty, and so vicious all at the same time.

Her body was trembling with pure rage and her magic was thrumming in response. It wanted to lash out and hurt just like she did and it was getting hard to contain it.

Save it for the giants, she told herself, keeping a tight grip on Nico's sword.

Gods she couldn't wait until she found them. Once she got her hands on those fucking twins, she was going to make them pay for everything they had done to her, Ethan, and Nico back at Tartarus.

Her eyes darted to Piper, who was catching her breath at the back of the room farther away from everyone else. She had never disliked the girl for anything, but now, she wanted to reach out and punch her in the face.

Maybe she was being a little unfair, but she didn't care. Ethan specifically asked her if she saw any visions that could help them with their situation on Nico and she outright lied to him. Even back on the ship, Jason and Percy tried to get her to search for any visions that could help Nico, but she tried to hide it from them again.

Esmerelda was finally beginning to wonder what the fuck was up with that girl. She didn't even have a good reason to hide it from them for so long. 'i DiDn'T kNow hOW tO tELl yOu'? Really? That was the best she could come up with? Absolutely fucking foolish. It grated on her nerves.

"Okay," Ethan spoke up, catching everyone's attention. "You all ready to go now?"

His foot was tapping impatiently on the floor of the nymphaeum. Their group decided that they needed a short break after what happened with the nine nymphs so they rested up for about three minutes. Ethan, however, was obviously getting impatient. Esmerelda understood the sentiment. She wanted to save Nico too, but she knew the short break was necessary for everyone.