𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 | Chapter Three

Third POV

The door to the gym opened , and three girls walked in .
"Oh ! There they are !" Kiyoko yells . The boys all stopped what they're doing to look . "What are they doing here ?" A boy with blonde hair and glasses said .
"We're your managers , sir ." Alex walked up to them . "What's your name—?" Alex was cut off .
"B.O.B , so they callin' you bob ?" Taj says with her hands on her hips . "Well , stop playing n*gga , you know that I'm known for the bob !" Jaidah replied . The boys stare at the three dumbfounded.
"Sorry . What's your name , sir ?" Taj puts out her waiting him to shake it . "Tukkishima Kei , who are you ?" "I'm Alex , this is Jaidah , and this is Taj !" Alex said , pointing to her the other two girls . "Hi , I'm Daichi Sawamura . I'm the captain of the team ."
"Woah ! That is so cool !" Alex fangirls .
"I'm Nishinoya Yuu."
"Hi...you're....hot ." Alex mumbled under her breath .
"Uh , what was that ?" Noya said puzzled .
"I said hi , what position do you play ?"
"Oh ! I'm a Libero !"
"So you're hot , and you're cool—awesome !" Alex says as she hugs Noya . His cheeks turning red in the process . "Wow ! I'm taller than you ? You're very cute though !" Alex giggles .
"Wow , that's embarrassing." Tsuki and Tadashi snicker .
"Shut it , beanpole !" Noya points at Tsuki .

Taj's POV

"And I'm Kageyama Tobio ." Kageyama says looking down at you . "Sorry for...hitting you." I muttered . "Nah , it's okay . Alex , is your nose okay ?"

"Uh...it's....healing ." Alex responded . "Are you okay ? Does it hurt ?" Kageyama reaches out for Alex . She leans into his touch . "I'm fine , thank you !" Alex blushed .

Kageyama lets out a deep chuckle while looking down at the two of you . You turn to Alex , "Omg , that was hot ." Alex giggled in response . "So Kageyama , wanna go talk ?" You say winking at him . "Sure ." He smiles . You take his hand , and drag him outside .

Jaidah's POV

"So Hinata , about yesterday , I'm sor—"
"It's okay—really ! You were right ! I should be the one apologizing !" Hinata protested .
"It's okay , Hinata . I mean that ." You say as you two stare at each other .

"Oh my gosh , kiss already !" You look over to see Alex with her arms crossed and her foot tapping the floor . "Bitch , did you say that ?" You pointed at Alex . "Maybe , maybe not . It doesn't matter , because you know I'm right ." Alex smirked . "Oh hush , that's not happening!"
"Okay , if you say so ." Alex retorted and walked away .

"Hinata ! Can you and Kageyama show your quick attack ?" I remarked .
"Uh , sure ! As soon as I find him—"
"Oh ! I know where he is ! I can go get him !" Alex raised her hand . She then proceeded to run out the gym in a hurry . "Wow , she is something ." Suga says with his hand on his hip . You and Hinata laugh in response .

"Here he is . I got him ." Alex shouts as Her , Kageyama, and Taj walk in the gym doors .
"Now that that's situated, show me your quick attack !" I voiced in excitement.

Third POV

"ROLLING THUNDER ! AGAIN !" Noya speeches.
"God , is he always this hot ?" Alex looks at Daichi and Suga .
"Uh-" they both said in unison .
"Oh , relax ! I was kidding !" Alex bursts out in laughter .
Suga and Daichi look at Alex . "Chill dudes , that's turning me on ." Alex mumbles under her breath . They look at her and smirk . "Did they hear that ?" Alex's eyes go dark . A sweat droplet goes down her face . "Excuse me , I'm gonna....goovernowbye!" Alex tails it towards the gym doors , and she bumps into someone .

Alex's POV

"Oof ! Sorry !" I bowed in front of the person I bumped into . "Oi ! Watch where you're going , brat !" He looks down at you , and laughs . " I'm sorry , sir . It won't happen again ." I frantically bow . Ah ! This is embarrassing !
"Woah ! I was kidding . It's okay—there's no need to apologize." He says staring at you . "What's your name , kid ?" He says as he pats your head . "Alex , sir . What's you name ?"
"Ukai. I'm the coach here ."
"Oh ! Cool ! You have an nice team !"
"Thank you ! Now that I'm here , we can start practing !

Third POV

"Alright ! Let's go , girls !" Noya says .
"Go where ?" Taj retorts .
"To the corner store !" He replies.
"Motherfucker , I don't have money ." Alex remarked , pulling out her pockets .
"I don't either ."Jaidah shrugged.
"Damn , double homicide ." Taj laughs .
"Bye , Taj." Alex interjects . They then burst out laughing in front of everyone. "Are they always like this ?" Noya uttered . "Yes , sadly ." Jaidah commented .
"Alright , we're done . Sorry about that ." Taj says , out of breath . "C'mon , let's go . I'm starving ." Noya says , grabbing Alex's hand .

They all walk into the store , and they split up into different isles . "Hey , Alex . Where are the hot fries ?" Taj asked Alex . "They're in the next isle over ."

Alex's POV

"Hey , Jaidah ? Do me a favor , and go like two isles over and get us some more Kimchi noodles."
"Okay ." Jaidah said as she walked away .
"Now , what was I looking for ? RIGHT ! The chi—" I bumped into someone . "Argh ! What the hell ?" I look up and see a boy with black spiky hair . "Uhh...hi ." I blush , because he's very cute. "I'm s-s-sorry f-for bumping into you."
"Awe , it's alright . I don't mind . You're very pretty , what's your name ?" He asks me , but before I could answer , "ALEX ! COME ON ! LET'S GO !" I was summoned to the other side of the store . "Uh- I'm sorry . I have to go !" I run to Taj and Jaidah , and we leave . Who was that boy ? Will I see him again ?
"Who were you talking to ?" Taj uttered .
"No one....no one at all ." I say as we leave the store .