𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tw : mentions of abuse and smut

Third POV

The door opens and reveals Alex. "Hey , Taj I
came as soon as I got your call. What's....going.....on ?" Alex stops walking as soon as she saw ALL of the Karasuno's volleyball team in her living room.
"What the hell is happening? Are we having a party or something?"

"Why did you kill him , Alex ?"
"What?"
"I SAID WHY!" Suga said snapping at Alex.
"Jeez , what the hell is your problem?"
"Me ? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU...YOU KILLER !" Alex's eyes went wide at his response. "Do you have something you want to say to me ?" Alex said.

"Actually, we all do." Daichi respond.
"You too , Daichi ?" Taj spoke up.
"I'm sorry , Taj. I just want to know what happened." Daichi sighed.
"I'm pretty sure we all do. I told you there was something wrong with them." Tsukki pointed at the three of us.

"I'm starting to think you're right."
"Not you too, Kageyama ! At least hear us out !"
"There's really no justification for killing someone." Noya also added.

"YOU SHUT IT ! I SHOULD'VE BEAT YOUR ASS A LONG TIME AGO!" Taj interjected.
"Girl , chill—!"
"Don't tell me to chill you fucking liar ! You tried to sabotage my relationship with Kageyama. All because I said no to you when you asked me to hook you up with Alex !"
"WHAT ?" Everyone including Alex shouted.

"Bro , really ?" Tanaka said.
"What ? I was scared ! I should've totally said yes to you when you asked me out ! Instead , I said no because I wanted to be the one to ask YOU out !" Noya said face palming himself.

"Anyway, now that that's out of the way, doesn't anyone wanna know where they even came from ? I mean, it's obvious that they're not from here !" Tsukki said adjusting the glasses on his face.
"You remember when you morons were playing truth or dare ,and I asked Alex where she was from but she didn't answer ?" Tsukki also added.

"I mean , you were being kind of a dick that day. I wouldn't have answered you either." Noya said.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT !" Tsukki said snapping at Noya. In return , Noya put his hands in the air , and muttered a small "chill." under his breath. "Like I was saying , she didn't answer. Don't you guys wanna know where they came from ?"

"I'm not tell you shit !" Alex raised her voice. "I'm not telling any of you a damn thing...!" Everyone's eyes go wide eyed at Alex's sudden change in mood.

But could you really blame her ?

"Now's not really the time to be stubborn, Alex..."

"I-I'm not being stubborn...it's just...have you ever thought that maybe we don't want to talk about where we're from ? That maybe we....want to forget instead ?" The room went silence once again as they observe Alex's every move. "It's just that...i have a lot of baggage and im sure you guys do too ! We're not perfect...in fact , NONE of us are !" Alex then lets out a sigh of angst.

"that still doesn't answer Tsukki's question.." Suga saud stepping foward.

"Suga, please—!"

"What else are you three hiding from us ?" Suga said specifically looking at me. After realizing that they were never going to let this go , I bowed my head and sighed to mentally prepare myself for what i was about to say. "I have...a dark past..." Alex said will her head still down.

"Alex , don't...!" Taj interjected. Her eyes stained my memory. The look she gave me as I began to speak once more.

"I....!"

"Speak up , Buttercup ! We can't hear you !" Tsukki smirked while taunting me.

"I WAS ABUSED !" Tsukki's smiled dropped to the ground and everyone let out an audible gasp—even Jay. It felt like the room was spinning as I felt a pair of eyes burn right through my skull.