𝗪𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 | Chapter Eleven

Tw : alcohol and mentions of abuse

Third POV

Alex waited at the police station for Taj and Jaidah. When they got there , they practically tackled Alex , forcing her to keep her balance .

"Jeez , you're gonna fucking kill me !" Alex scoffed, pushing Jaidah and Taj off of her .
"Are you okay ? You....seem a bit upset ." Jaidah said rubbing her shoulder. "No....they were interrogating me in there !" Alex crossed her arms and rolled her eyes . "What ? Why ? I thought you said—!"
"I DID ! I DID SAY IT ! OVER AND OVER ! TIME AND TIME AGAIN ! THEY'RE NOT FUCKING LISTENING TO ME !" Alex shouted at the top of her lungs . "And now , Kenma's life is fucked up because of me ." Alex covered her face with her hands . "Tell me what happened...."

"And then they kicked me out...."
"WAIT , YOU GOT KICKED OUT—?"
"ISSAC !" Alex yelled . To which , Taj replied , "SHUT THE HELL UP !"
"DAMN !"
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO MEAN TO ME ?" Jaidah crossed her arms and pouted .
"Because you lack common sense !" Alex shot Jaidah a serious look . Jaidah then looked over to Taj with a 'help me' look on her face . Taj then states , "Gots to see it through ma boy !" and gives Jaidah a head pat .

"So are you...ready to go back to Kara—!"
"no."
"But you have to go back sometime !" Jaidah blurted out , not seeing Alex's point . "I mean..you—you HAVE TO ! The boys—they miss you ! WE miss you !" Alex then looks at her hands ; cupping them . "I just don't think I can....right now ." 

                                Alex's POV

When we entered the house , it was dark . You couldn't even see what's in front of you ! So I stepped on something hard , and hear it crunch . "OW !" I gasped audibly , and then the lights cut on . I looked down to see Hinata holding his hand. "Oh , I'm so sor—!"
"WELCOME HOME !"
"AHHH !" I yelled . The boys looked at me in shock . "WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH Y'ALL ?! UH—!" Everyone was staring....and I mean EVERYONE !

And then I realized my accent slipped...

"Uh Alex ?"

DON'T ASK ! DON'T ASK !

"Where are you from ?"

Flashback

I walked down the stairs....

"You're a disgrace !"
"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT !"
Slap ! "Ugh !"
"It should've been you !"

It should've been me....?

End of flashback

"uh....y'know ? nowhere special ." I muttered .
"But , can you tell me—?"
"No no ! It's okay ! Really , it's nowhere important—!"
"Is it far or—?"
"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP !" I yelled , squeezing my eyes closed and balling up my fist . Everyone tensed up around me . I opened my eyes , and I see Hinata tearing up . "I'm sorry !" He then bumps shoulders with me , and runs out the door . "HINATA WAIT !" Jaidah runs after him .

"Nice going , dumbass !" I practically kicked myself . I sighed and we all stood there in silence .

"So, games anyone ?" One of the boys nervously laughed .

We all laughed and played games , but there was one game in particular that the two best friends wanted to play the most .

"TRUTH OR DARE !" The two boys yelled in unsion .
"Why are you two five ?" Tsukki and Tadashi snickered. "I think that would be fun !" Jaidah perked up . "Yeah , of course you would ." Tsukki snickered again . "Can you shut the fuck up ? Some of us actually want to have fun and not be alone and fucking depressing all the time like you ." I blurted out . I was tired of his witty responses . "whatever ." Tsukki said , crossing his arms . "BURN !" Tanaka and Noya laughed out loud . Tsukki sneered at them from across the room .