𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 | Chapter Twelve

Kageyama's POV

"Want another beer ?" I asked Taj .
"Sure !" She smiled at me . I then went to the cooler , and grabbed two beers out of it . I walked back to where Taj and I were talking. I stopped dead in my tracks to see her and Daichi laughing together . She was rubbing his shoulder up and down . I put the beers on the counter and clench my fists . That motherfucker is stealing my girl !

"Oh , Daichi ! You're so funny !" Taj was practically dying of laughter. Daichi was eating it up too . I lost my cool when Daichi whispered something in her ear and she started blushing . I then walked over to them , and grabbed her hand . I drag her outside , and to my car . "OW , WHAT THE HELL ?"
"Don't speak unless you're spoken to ! I've had enough of your bullshit tonight !"
"WHO THE FUCK—?" I then grab her neck and get close to her face . "LISTEN HERE , BRAT . I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO ! DO NOT MAKE ME MAKE YOU BE QUIET !"
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO SHI—!" I cut her off when I slammed on the brakes . I get out the car and drag her to my house . I unlock the door , and push her into my room .

Smut warning ⚠️

"Take your clothes off , and get on your knees."
"What if I don't want to ?" Taj smirked and crossed her arms . "You're only making this harder on yourself." I replied . "I'm not doing anything ." Taj continued to smirk . "I see we're gonna have to do this the hard way..." I smirk as I walk toward her .

Third POV

"Shit ! Daichi , have you seen Alex ?" Suga asked . "The last time I saw her , she ran upstairs ." Daichi replied .
"Thanks ." He then runs upstairs . He looked in every room , but one . When he got to it , the door opened . "Hey ! Are you okay ?"
"Yeah , I'm fine ." Alex's hair was dismayed and the strap on her shirt had fallen , exposing her shoulder . Suga then blush . "Are you sure ?"
"Yeah , yeah ! I'm fine , Suga-senpai ! Don't be such a mom !" Alex said .

"You know you don't have to call me that . You can call me 'Suga' or—!"
"Sugawara." She said , finishing Suga's sentence .
"If you know that , then why not call me that ?"
"Because I like calling you 'Senpai' !"
"Okay then....should I go or—?"

Alex kissed Suga

She then pushed him away , "Ah ! Hehe , sorry !" She looked down and played with her fingers . "Alex , if you don't mind me asking , there was a lot of tension behind that kiss . Are you sure you're okay ?" Suga looked at her . "I guess if I'm being honest , I'm still feeling a little guilty over the whole 'Kozume' thing ! I just....feel so bad . I hope he's okay ." Suga then grabs her face , "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that ." Suga then grabbed Alex's face , and kissed her . He then moves down to her neck , and puts his hand on her hip . He kisses and sucks on her neck , leaving hickeys .

"God , you're so beautiful !" Suga said in between kisses on her lips . "Suga , please !" She said tugging at her shirt . He moves his down to her thigh . She then pushes him into the bedroom , and closes the door .

"Look at you ! Choking on my dick !" Kageyama says at Taj's teary face . He pulls her face off of him , and holds a fistful of her hair .

"Please ." She begged , drool coming down her chin . "Uh-uh ! Where has that smug attitude gone ? I told you I'd have to do this the hard way !" He pushes her on the bed and gets on top of her . "Any noises out of you , and I'll leave you here—a needy mess for me . Do you understand me ?"
"Yes , what ?"
"Yes , sir !"
"Good girl !" Kageyama chuckled . He then thrusted roughly inside of her . Making Taj scram out of in pleasure and pain . "Aww ! Look at that face you're making . It's.....hot !"
Kageyama moaned . "Please , I can't take it ! You're so big !"
"Do you really want me to stop though ?" He then thrusts harder . Taj yelped out in pleasure . She arched her back . "This is what happens to naughty girls when they flirt and touch all over other guys !" Kageyama yelled as he thrusted harder . "AHH~IM SORRY ! PLEASE~ SLOW DOWN !" Taj managed to yell out .

"I DON'T THINK SO ! YOU NEED TO BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE !" Kageyama yelled back . Continuing to thrusts at a hard and rough pace . "Tonight's gonna be a looonnnng~ night , so buckle up !"

Sugawara's POV

Alex moaned out as I thrusted my tongue in and out of her . "Ugh~mmm~" Her face was in complete bliss as I continued to attack her with my tongue . Right as she was about to cum , slid my tongue out of her , and into her mouth . We moaned into each other's mouths .

I un-zipped my pants , and pulled out my dick . I put against her entrance . "Are you ready ?"
"Yes ."
"Good !"
I then slam into her , and thrust at a steady pace . "Ohh~ you're so warm !" I moaned as I continued to thrust into . She then flips me over , so that she's on top . "WOAH ! WHAT-what are you doing ?"
"Taking charge . You didn't think you could dom me , did you ?" She smirked as she sunk onto me . "Ohh god~" I cried out . "Ahh~that's a good boy~"

She then slammed down onto me harder . We both moaned in pure pleasure as we came together .

"I like when you dom me ."
"Good cause you're gonna have to get used to it ."

Third POV

Taj has already came twice already , earning her a smirk from Kageyama . "Please ! I can't take it anymore !" Taj said teary-eyed . "Oh ? But what did I say ? THE WHOLE WORLD IS GONNA KNOW YOU'RE MINE AFTER TONIGHT !"
"MINE !"
Thrust
"MINE !"
Thrust
"MINE !"
Thrust
Taj then cried out as a result of another orgasm . Kageyama then pulls out , and lays next to her . He looks her Taj to see drool and tears on her chin . "Hey , I'm sorry ! I—I—it's just....why ?"
"'Why ?' What ?" Taj looked at him .
"Why were you flirting with Daichi ?"
"To make you jealous.."
"Why ?"
"Because you haven't touched me I god knows how long !"
"I'm sorry , baby . I've just—!"
"'Been busy'!" Taj interrupted him . She then gets up to leave . Kageyama gets up and hugs her from behind . "Don't leave , okay ?"
"Okay ."
"I should probably tell I was flirting with Alex.."
"YOU WERE WHAT ?"