𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tw : smut
Third POV

The front door of the house flies open , and is slammed shut . Jaidah then leans against the door to catch her breath .

Alex then runs down the stairs to see what the noise was . Not long afterwards , Taj comes down the stairs as well .

"What the hell's wrong with you ?"

"I uhh did something....stupid." Jaidah then said shortly afterwards.

"Like what ?" Taj raised her brow .

"Like uhh—!"

"Bitch , it's three in the morning . Say something so I can take my big ass back to sleep !" Alex said .

"Yeah , I can barely keep my eyes open..." Taj said trying not to fall asleep .

"I told Hinata I killed Kuroo...." Jaidah said all at once .

"Well , I'm woke now..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you ? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND ?!"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ? I KNOW IM WRONG....I just....didn't want to lose Hinata—!"

"Fuck that ! You might lose the rest of your goddamn life !" Alex the replied .

"I don't think he'll tell anyone..."

"You don't know that for sure..." Taj muttered.

"This n*gga !" Alex scoffed , rolling her eyes in the process .

"I don't think you understand—!"

"NO , I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ! IT'S NOT JUST YOUR FUTURE YOU PUT IN JEOPARDY, IT'S OURS TOO !" Alex interrupted her .

Alex then went on and on about what they were gonna do and how they were gonna get rid of this situation.

"We need a plan..."

The three walk through the school hallway , and to the gym . They then walk through the gym doors . As soon as the three girls entered the gym , they all split up . Taj went to Daichi , Alex went to Suga , and Jaidah tried to find Hinata . She looked and looked around but couldn't find Hinata .

Taj's POV

"Did you talk to Kageyama yet ?"
"No , but I'm not sure what I should say . It's not like I can go up to him , and be like 'Oh sorry Kageyama . I just thought you were fucking your mom behind my back' !" I then looked at Daichi . He then bursts out laughing and falls to the ground .

"DAICHI !!"
"I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! It just gets me every time !" He said wiping a tear from his eye .

"No , Taj all jokes aside, I think you should talk to him about it . It won't do you any good prolonging the inevitable." He says patting my back .

"Yeah , you're right..." I then look around for him , and I can't find him .

"Huh . Where's—?" The doors then burst open , and Kageyama comes rushing through them .