𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 , 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀 ? | Chapter Eight

Taj's POV

"So you saw her too ?"
"Yeah , I saw her in a dream I had ."
"I saw her on my date with Hinata . She was staring down at me ."
"That's creepy as shit , but it's nice to know I'm not crazy ."
"Hey , when did you get a car ?" Jaidah questioned me . "I could ask you the same thing !" You chuckled in response. "Hinata brought me the car for my birthday ." You looked at her , and then back at the road ahead on you . "I pulled the money from our household bank account." Jaidah went silent and nodded in response. I don't know else to say to her . It's kinda scary , what we're about to do I mean . Will she take us back or has she moved on already ? Either way , I'd understand. I haven't been the best friend to her recently . I just hope she's okay....

                                  Alex's POV

"GIVE IT BACK !"
"Or what ? Are you gonna cry ? Besides why is it so special to you anyways ?"
"it's not." The boy muttered under his breath .
"I'm sorry , I can't hear you ! SPEAK UP , LOSER !" The bully retorted .
"GIVE IT BACK TO HIM !" I grit my teeth in anger . They whipped their head around , and stepped toward me . "Or what ? What are YOU gonna do about it ?" They shoved me and I fall to the ground . They grabbed me by my collar .
"You're just a weak , little gir—!" He grunts and held his crouch . I hate that word . " Don't mess with me !" I spat back as he remained on the ground , holding his crouch . I walked over to the boy , and gave him his game back .

"Thank you ." He said , quietly . "No problem !" I smiled . "What's your name ?" I asked him .
"Kozume Kenma . What's yours ?"
"Oh ! My name is Alex ! Nice to meet you !" I say holding out my hand , waiting for him to shake it . "right." He accepted my offer , and shook my hand . "So , whatcha doin' after school ?"
"Oh.....I play volleyball ." He said , playing his game . "Oh cool ! What position ?" He looks up , and sees me smiling . He looks back down and plays his game . I see can see him blushing . Cute .

"I'm sorry , no girl has ever talked to me this long before . Hey , do you play Minecraft ?"
"Yes ! I LOVE Minecraft !" I giggle in joy . "Cool , we should play sometime—!"
"Can I have your number ?" I say inching closer to him . He snapped his head up at me , and blushed REALLY hard . Aww , so cute ! "Hmm ?" I put my hand on his knee, and rubbed it in circles . He starts to shift uncomfortably. "Sure...uhh—," He takes my hand off his knee . "Hand me your phone ." I do as I'm told , "There ! A-All set ." He chuckled nervously. "Great ! Call me !" I say as I get up and walk away.

Wow , they're so hot....

I exited the school building as fast as possible , forgetting to go to my locker . I groaned at my idiocy as I head back into the building to go to my locker . Dammit , I wouldn't have went back , but my keys are in there . "Son of a bitch !" I scream on the inside . This isn't the first time this has happened . It's actually the fourth time this week—except you actually have to go back this time , because you forgot your keys . I get to my locker , and open it , get my keys , and I jet to the school entrance once again .

When I get to the school gates , I see Kozume .
"Hey." He says in a low tone . "Hey." I reply back with the same energy given to me .

"Wanna walk home together ?" All , the color is drained from my face , "Uhh...no ! That's okay ." I flashed him a (nervous) smile . "Are you.....okay ?"
"Uhh....yeah ! It's just...." That I don't want you to know my secret . "Don't you have practice today or ?" I say , scratching the back of my head out of fear . "No , it was canceled." He shrugged. SHIT ! "I can walk YOU home . I have an...an thing ! So umm.....yeah !" I say . He doesn't look amused . "Hey , Alex !" I heard from behind me . Good ! Anything to get me out of this awkward ass situation !

I whipped my head around in relief , "Hi—!" I stopped myself from talking any further , and my smile quickly faded .

It was Taj and Jaidah....OH FUCK ME ! Just when I think things couldn't be worse ,

They did.....

"Really ?" I muttered under my breath . "Yes , really ?" Taj said , stepping closer to me . I guess she heard that . "We miss you !" Jaidah said playing with her thumbs. "REALLY ? YOU SHOW UP HERE BECAUSE 'miss me' , AND NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE WRONG ? BUT OH NO , YOU TWO COULD NEVER BE WRONG ! WELL , YOU ARE ! AND HOW  THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME ANYWAY ?"
"we talked to the office , and asked them where you transferred." Jaidah replied .
"WHAT ? I THOUGHT THAT WAS CONFIDENTIAL!"
"it would've been if you hadn't been living with us before you transferred."
"GODAMMIT ! FUCK ! I think I'm losing my mind ." I sarcastically laugh . "I thought I had finally put the past behind me , and finally forgotten you two.....DICKHEADS , BUT I GUESS NOT !" I yelled out of breath .

I looked at them , and they looked hurt ; and a...guilty . I feel bad . I know I shouldn't , but I do . They're my practically my sisters for god sake !

"Alex , your nose..." Kenma points to my nose . I put my hand up to my nose , and am instantly hit with warm liquid running down my fingers—It's bleeding ! Shit , it must've been from all that screaming....

"Ackk-!" I tried to talk , but I must be losing my voice . The screaming—it's really taking a toll on my body . "Ughhh-!" I let out as my head hits the ground .

"Alex !" Is all hear before I completely black out .

Beep
Beep
Beep

"God ! What the hell is that noise ?" I say in an scratchy , groggy voice ." 
"Alex , thank god you're okay !" I was immediately hit with an hug . "Okay , Buddy ." I awkwardly hugged them back . Wait , shit ! They're still hugging me ! AHHH ! It hurts ! "Can't breathe ! Can't breathe !" I struggled to say . "Sorry !" Taj said , letting me go . Jaidah then runs out the room . Huh ? What the hell was that about ? My question was answered quickly as I saw a bunch of people run into the room .

Oh shit....this is about to hurt...

They all shout "ALEX !" and damn nearly crush me to death . "AHHHH !" I practically cry out . They all looked at me with worry in their eyes .
"I AM IN AN HOSPITAL BED FOR A REASON FOR GOD'S SAKE !" I coughed .

Damn , I'm fucked all the way up !