𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱 | Chapter Thirteen

Third POV

"ALEX!!!" Alex then popped her head up from pillow , and nearly tumbled down the stairs .

Alex had a hangover....

"God ! Why's is so bright down here ?" Alex groaned as she made her way to the dining table , and sat down . After waiting there patiently for some time , she got fed up and called out for the person who called her .

"WHO CALLED ME ?"
"I did ." Jaidah then walks over to the table and sits down . Alex couldn't help but see the hickeys on her neck , but saw some on Alex's neck too .
"ARE THOSE HICKEYS ?" They yelled in unison .
"Did you have sex ?"
"Yeah , did you ?"
"No ." Jaidah sighed .
"Are you okay ? What's wrong ?" Alex questioned . "I just...don't think I'm ready to have sex is all , but I also don't wanna disappoint Shouyo . What should I do ?" Jaidah responded . Alex then grabbed Jaidah's hand .

"Jay , I think you should wait until you're really ready . There's no rush ."
"But I don't want him to leave me ." Jaidah said as tears streamed down her cheeks .
"If he likes you for you , then he won't leave . Now come here and hug me !" Jaidah and Alex then hugged each other . "Where's Taj ?"

Just then , the front door burst open . Alex and Jaidah look over , and Taj standing there . Her hair was a mess , she had hickeys on her neck , bruises on her wrists , and she was in a big
t-shirt .

"TAJ ?" Alex and Jaidah yelled once more in unison . "GUYS , I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT !" Taj then shut the door and walked over to the table . As she sat down , she looked at Jaidah's neck and indeed saw hickeys .

"WOAH , DID YOU—?"
"No , but she did ." Jaidah points to Alex . Alex then awkwardly waved at Taj , and mutter a "Hi" while looking at the floor . "BITCH ! TELL ME NOW !" Taj said as she practically flew out of her chair—landing next me .

"Okay okay ! I did have sex !" I sighed .
"With who ?" Taj said a little too fast .
"Suga—!"
"OMG I KNEW IT ! HE TOTALLY HAD THE HOTS FOR YOU !"
"God , do you ever shut the fuck up ?" Alex scoffed . Not long after , she clasped a hand over her mouth . Taj blankly stared at her .
"Taj , I'm sor—!" Alex was cut off with slap to the back of her head . "Ow !" Alex winced .

"Don't you ever come out ya mouth to say that to me ever again ." Taj says still staring into my soul . "Okay , I get it ! Stop staring into my soul like that !" Alex said rubbed her head . "So Taj , what happened between you and Kageyama ? I take it he didn't like what was going on between you and Daichi ?"

"Not one bit ." Taj says as recalled what happened the previous night . "Yeah , judging by the way you look , he was not happy at all ." Alex and Jaidah starts to laugh really hard .

"That's not funny !" Taj says—embarrassed by the situation she was in . Alex and Jaidah both continue to laugh up until a point where they can't breathe .

"Fuck you , bitches !" Taj then gets and goes to her room .

Alex's POV

Ding !
I heard my phone go off as I had just gotten out of the shower . I sat down on my bed as wrapped a towel around myself . I pick my phone from off the night stand .

Unknown Number
So did you forget about me or something ?
Read at : 9:30 pm
Uh....hello ?????
Read at : 9:32 pm

Alex , stop leaving me on 'read' !

Me
But Idk who you are ?