𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tw: Smut

Alex's POV

I ran to my room as I heard heavy footsteps chasing behind me. I shut the door, and fall to the ground after locking it—barricading the door with my body.

"Alex, open the door..."
"Why ? So you can fuck more information out of me ? No, thank you because if that's the case, you can stay on the other side of this door. I will not let you fuck me again..!"

"Alex, please let me explain—!"

"Did you even mean anything you said ?"

The silence between the two of us gave me time to go back to that morning...

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪."
"𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙."
"𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤. 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮...."

When I recalled his words, tears filled my eyes to the brim.

"GO AWAY!" I loudly sobbed.

"ALEX, PLEASE ! I never meant you hurt you.."

"Then, why'd you do it ? Why did you fuck me and tell Tsukki ?" I managed to stifle out.

"I don't know, I was being stupid. Just let me in so I can explain..."

There was a long silence between the two of us until I went to the door, and unlocked it.

"You may enter..." I mumbled low enough for him to hear me.

He came in, and shut the door behind himself.

"Go ahead, you can explain..." I said as he sat down on my bed.

"Look, I really did enjoy myself when we—!"

"Had sex ? Yeah."

"And, I know you may not believe me but I really do like you. It took me a long time to realize that." He sighed putting his hands in lap. "By the time I realized I actually liked you, it was too late. You were already with Suga. I was too stupid to realize I could've had something going for me at the time. I really am sorry, Alex..."

"Well, you don't have to worry about me being with Suga anymore. He hates me, and I would too if I were him..." I said bowing my head.

"What'd you say ?"

"I said I—!"

"No, I heard what you said and I don't like it one bit ! Suga is too stupid to realize that he had what most people want—what I want."

"And what's that ?"

"Someone like you..."

His words echoed in my head as I heavy smile crept onto my face.