𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Tw: Smut (Lots of it ;)

                                Third POV

"Break up with him. I mean it."

"Okay."

꧁꧂

"Ayana..."

"AYANA! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"I'm sorry, sir. What did you say?"

"I said, can you answer the question on board?"

"Uhhh...."

"So you weren't paying attention to anything I said. Ayana, that's detention. I'll see you after school tomorrow."

"But wait! I have plans tomorrow—"

"You should've thought about that before you decided to make a fool out of yourself by not paying attention in class." The teacher said.

The class had laughed at his response leaving Alex red in the face, and burdened with embarrassment.

The bell then rung sending students shooting out through the doors of the classroom.

Alex was the last person to leave the classroom having took as long as she did because, the teacher hindered her from leaving with the rest of his students.

She was then handed a detention slip. It told her where she needed to be and what time she needed to be there.

After the small encounter with the teacher, she then entered the crowded hallways of the school.

She walked at a slow pace through the hallway. Not wanting to go to her next class, she kept at that slow pace.

A arm then hooked around her shoulder, jerking her body to the side a little.

"Hey, babe."

"Babe? That's new."

"Yeah, I know. Do you like it?"

"Sure." She said wanting to end the conversation quickly.

"Damn, you're a cold girl. I can fix that." He smirked leaning towards the darker-haired girl.

She moved back putting some distance between him and herself.

"Damn, are you okay?"

"Just peachy." She muttered to herself.

"Are you sure? You seem a little....off today."

"Yeah I'm fine, Noya." The young girl stood some distance away from the spiky-haired male.

"Well, okay. I guess." He then put his hands in his pocket, and walked alongside the girl while she continued to keep her distance.

꧁꧂

Taj's POV

While walking around the corner, I saw Alex walking with Noya. Sightless rolling my eyes, I hurried and got away from the two and into my own corner.