𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 , 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 | Chapter Seven

Alex's POV

I walked out of the school , and made my way home . It started to rain , and I didn't bring my uniform jacket . " JUST MY FUCKING LUCK !" I smack my hands against a nearby car , and then I run to my house . I unlock the door , and run upstairs to my room . I let out this huge scream , and I plop into my bed . My eyes start to get heavy , and I drift off to sleep .

Flashback

"ALEX , PLEASE ! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?"
"WHY ? WHY ?! BECUASE YOU AND JAIDAH HAVE BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS , AND I'VE BEEN STUCK AT HOME !"
"But we were all invited to a party—!"
"NO 'WE' WEREN'T ! I DIDN'T GET INVITED TO ANY-FUCKING-THING ! YOU AND JAIDAH DID ! I DON'T GET INVITED ANYWHERE ! I'M NOT LIKE YOU AND JAIDAH , TAJ ! I'M NOT LIKEABLE ! I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS ! I WAS REJECTED BY THE ONLY BOY THAT I LIKED ! AND Y'KNOW WHAT ? THAT SUCKS ! IT REALLY FUCKING SUCKS HOW YOU AND JAIDAH HAVE BEEN HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES WHILE I'M SITTING WATCHING YOU ! I HATE YOU ! YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT ME IN MARYLAND ! FUCK YOU AND HER AND EVERYONE ELSE !"
"ALEX , WAIT"
"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY !" I flipped her off as I walked away .

End of flashback

Taj's POV

Dear diary , it has been two months since Alex transferred , and I don't even know which school she goes to . She doesn't call or text anymore—it's like...we're........strangers . Like we never even met.....How do I get her back ?

*Bell rings*
"Alright class ! Good afternoon ! I will see you after winter break ! Merry Christmas !"
I then exit the class , and practically fly to my locker . I open to see a picture of Alex , Jaidah , and I . "You should really take that down !" You slammed the locker with force out of complete fear . "Jeez Kageyama , you scared the crap outta me !"
"My bad , babe !" He says , and then kisses me .
"And no , I'm not taking the picture out of my locker ."
"It will make you feel better—!"
"I don't need your input on a fucking photo ." Kageyama noticed the tone in your voice and said , "my bad." With his hands out in the air .

I walked outside , and went to the store .
"Well well well ! Who do we have here !" I heard from behind me . I turned to see..Tooru ? "What do you want ?"
"Oh don't play coy with me ! You KNOW what I want , or who I want should I say ." He puts his arm around my waist . "Stop it" I smack his arm away. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I have boyfriend , but please stop ! This is highly inappropriate !"
He smirked at me , and put his hand on my cheek . I could feel the cold metal of his ring against my cheek . I take his hand off my face , and turn around ; only to meet the gaze of someone familiar—Kageyama . "Hey , Babe !"
"Don't 'Hey , Babe !' Me ! I saw that."
"Saw what ?"
"I saw you flirting with Oikawa RIGHT in front of me !"
"What ? No ! Babe , you've got got it all wrong !"
"I do ? Do I really ? I've caught you multiple times , but I didn't say anything because I wanted you to come to me about it ! I was so stupid to think that you could love me as much as I love you ! You don't ! But it's okay , because we're over !"

He then walks over to Tooru and says , "you finally got what you wanted." And leaves the store . Your vision goes blurry as tears fill your eyes . You then furrow your eyebrows in anger , and you shift your attention to Tooru . You walk up to him , and smack him in the face , "I hate you ." You say through your teeth , and you leave the store .

Fuck , Alex would know what to do....

Jaidah's POV
"Waking up in the morning , thinking of so many things . I wish things would get better..." you sing while you're washing your hair in the shower . You rinse your hair full of the chemicals , and you wrap yourself in a towel .

Ring , Ring !

"Hello , this is Jaidah speaking !"
........
"Sure , what time ?"
.......
"Okay great ! I will see you then !" I then put on my outfit , (Outfit at the top) then I head out and get into my car . I was driving , and stopped at a red light . WAIT . Alex ? I honked my horn at the person to get a better look at them . They looked at me and....it's just an old lady...I waved apologetically at her , and she nodded her head at me as she walked across the street . I made it to where I was told to be . I twiddle with my thumbs , and swing back and forth on my feet out of nervousness. "Hey , Jaidah." He smiled at me . "Hi , Shouyo !" I smiled back .

"So , I brung the stuff—!" He stopped mid-sentence , and looked me up and down . "Wow , you look amazing !" He blushed .
"Awe , thank you , Shouyo ! You look good too" He then chuckled at my response . "So like I was saying , I brung the stuff !" He puts out a blanket , and takes out a picnic basket . "Ouu , fancy !" I giggled . "Look , I-I wanna give you something..." He then pulls out a box , and opens it . There's a ring in there . Oh no ! I'm too young to be married ! "Uh , Shouyo—!"
"I know what you're thinking, and no , I'm not proposing to you . It's just....this ring is very special to me . My grandmother gave it to me , and I'm giving it to you , because you're very special to me ." He then slides the ring on my finger , and kisses my hand . "I love you , Jaidah . I really do !" His voice is shaky...is he crying ? "Shouyo , please don't cry !" I wiped his tears . "I'm not crying ." He said , obviously crying . "Shouyo , it's okay...I love you too !" He then tackled me and peppered me with kisses .

I open my eyes to see...Alex ? I push Hinata off me , and stand back up to my feet . I look around , but I don't see her . What the hell was that ?

Taj's POV

I ran out of the store but when I got across the parking lot , I was walking across a bridge . It's so ominous. There's grey fog , the cars here are abandoned, and the sky is...grey ? Where the hell am I ? "You're in the thick of it ." I heard through the fog . That sounds like Alex's voice !
I run as fast as I can to see her sitting on the side of the bridge . What are you you doing ?
"Oh you y'know....just hanging around ." She said as stood up...on the side of the bridge . What are you doing ? Get down from there ! "And who's gonna make me ?" Alex crackled .

Please...you don't know what you're doing !
"On the contrary ," Alex said turning to face me "I do know what I'm doing ." She then puts arms out (she's in a 'T' pose) and falls backwards . ALEX ! I run over to the bridge , and look over it . WHERE DID SHE GO ? "I'm right here dumbass !" I heard from behind me . I whip my head around , and start walking towards her . "Stop . I know what you're thinking , and DON'T even try it . How did she know I was going to hug her ? "Because I can read your thoughts, dum-dum ." She stared blankly at me . I'm sorry , Alex ! I'm so sorry ! I love and miss you more everyday ! " You're afraid of losing Kageyama ! Do you feel guilty yet ?" I nodded my head up and down . "Then come find me , and tell me that !"
She turned around , and faded away . I fall to my knees crying .

"Wake up , dummy !" I shook awoke by Jaidah , Hinata , and.....Kageyama ?! "Are you still mad at me ?" I asked him . "What are you talking about ?"
"Didn't we—!"
They all stare at me in confusion . Right ! That was a nightmare ! Oh thank god !
"Never mind , wht happened ?"
"You were talking in your sleep . You were....talking about Alex in your sleep ." So was what I was saying in the dream what I was saying in reality ? "Yeah , look Jaidah . We need to find Alex NOW !"
"Kageyama and Hinata, I need you to go home !" They nodded and left the house .
"C'mon ! Let's go get our best friend back !"