𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆 | Chapter Six

Jaidah's POV

"ARGGH—huh ? Where am I ?" I looked down to see me laying on Hinata's bare chest. I've never screamed so loud before in my entire life . Hinata pops his head up and says , "What ? What's wrong ?" He seems shaky and worried .

I don't blame him.

"Sorry , so sorry ! It's just....what happened last night ?"

                                Flashback

"What's her problem ?" I protested . "You know she hates parties ." Taj walks away .

What the fuck is their problem ?

"Jaidah !" I heard from behind me . I turned to see the orange-headed I've befriended. I walked up to him and ruffled his hair . "Hey , come here ." He pulls me upstairs by my hand .
"Y'know , I've liked you for a long time now , and I wanna...be with you ." Your eyes lit up in awe and you almost shed a tear . "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear you say that ." I then grab his neck , and kiss him . "So what does that make us ?"
"A couple...." I then attacked his lips with mine as his hands traveled to my waist , and then to my thighs . He then pulls at the waistband of my shirt....

Wait , is this really happening right now ?

           Warning : slight smut ahead

He then attacks my neck , and starts biting and sucking on it , "Hinata~" I moaned softly . He growls in my ear as he continues to give me hickies . I run my hands up and down his chest . He groans in pleasure .

God he's so hot...

I then slide onto his lap and grind slowly . I ache for his touch . I want more....

The door then opens . "Oh shit ! My bad ." Alex slams the door back closed in embarrassment .

And there goes the mood

I sigh in irritation . "Maybe we should stop ."

What ? No !

"Yeah . Maybe you're right ."

Dammit , Alex ! You totally cock-blocked me—literally .

"So....what do you wanna do now ?"
"We can...go to my house , if you want..."
"Sure , come on !" With that , Hinata then drags me out of Noya's , to his car , and to his house . But not before he tease me a bit , he puts his hand on my thigh .

So god help me sir . I will make you pull over , throw you in your backseat , and fuck  you senseless .

I shudder at that thought .

"We're here ! So what do you want do ?"
"Where's your room ?"
"Let me show you ." He drags me upstairs to his room . It's neat , and...it smells amazing !
"My god , Shouyo ! I love it !" He blushed.
"So we're on a first-name basis now ?" He smiled . I run to him , and he grabs me and tackles me onto the bed . We laughed together .
"Take your shirt off ."
"Huh ?"
"Take.it.off." I slowly said . His eyes were filled with lust . He eagerly nodded and did what I told him . I burst out in laughter . He groaned in irritation . "Stop teasing me ."

He's so naive

End of flashback

"So that's what happened..."
"Yeah..."
"Sorry for yelling . I thought we—."
"Had sex ? It's okay . I'm ready whenever you are , Jaidah." He lifts my chin with his index finger , "Because I love you ." He kisses me passionately . "I love you too , Shouyo ."

                              Alex's POV

"I think we could do if we tried only to say...good bye..." I turn around and a boy standing there behind you with a popsicle in his hand .
"Wow...your sing is amazing !" He commented.
"no....no.....no !" I say running past him and out of the store .

Why does this always happen to me ?

"Wait , Alex !" I stopped halfway across the parking lot . I stare as him with blurry eyes . "You aren't supposed to see that." I sniffled .
"No—!"
"Please don't tell anyone . I'll do anything you want !" I walked up to him and dropped to my knees . He blushed so hard . I burst out laughing and I stand back on my feet . "You should've seen your face !"
"What the fuck was that ?" He semi-shouted .
"I was acting . I wanted to see if it would be believable. If it helps , I really was embarrassed when you found me singing ." I shrugged.

His angey expression turns into a teary laugh .
"You are funny . Wait ! Weren't you at my party last night ?"
"Yeah , why ?"
"You don't seem like the type to go to parties . Just wanted to sure that it was really you I saw ." He shrugged. "Oh , Noya ! Is this your way of flirting with me ? I gotta tell you—it's not very romantic."
"What ? No . I was just asking !" The expression on his face tells me he was being sincere .

Ouch.

"Right . I'll see you later." I walked away feeling rejected .

Guess it wasn't meant to be .

                              Monday Morning
                                       7:32 am
I wake up and look at my alarm clock . WHAT ? 7:32 ?!!!
"IM FUCKING LATE ! AGGHHH I'VE SERIOUSLY GOT TO STOP GOING TO SLEEP LATE !" I brush my teeth , fix my hair , put on my uniform , put on my shoes and backpack , and I run out the door . I check my phone while I'm walking and see that it's 8:15 now . I'm so fucking slow in the morning . I hear a bus horn , and then I'm splashed with water .
"AHHHHH ! FUCKING HELL !" I run back to my house to dry my clothes . This day is turning to shit , and I JUST woke up .

                                Taj's POV
                                8:50 am
"Where the fuck is this bitch ?" I thought to myself . Right as I snap myself out of my thoughts , the door busts open . "So sorry I'm late . I overslept !" She bowed in front of the teacher . " That's detention , Ayana ." Her head shoots up , and she looks down at her feet . "right. sorry , sir ." She mumbled as she walked to her seat .

"Alright , class ! That's the bell ! Please make sure you study for tomorrow's test ! It's worth half your grade !" The teacher shouts as the students eagerly leave the classroom . I pack up my things , and leave the classroom. I looked back to see the teacher scolding Alex . I sigh to myself as I wait for Alex exit the classroom so we can walk together . "That's some BULLSHIT !" I hear Alex growl . "What happened ?"
"I told the teacher that I couldn't sleep last night so when I did finally sleep , I forgot to set my alarm ."
"And what did he say ?"
"He said 'It's not my problem you don't have your priorities straight !' Like bitch ! The nerve of some people !" Alex scoffed . "Why couldn't you sleep last night ?"
"Because you and Jaidah weren't home , so I stayed up all night waiting for you guys ! What happened ? Why didn't y'all come home ?"
"Well , I was at Kageyama's , and I'm pretty sure Jaidah was at Hinata's ."
"Y'all can't call people now ? Like damn ." Alex rolled her eyes at my comment . "Sorry . Wanna come eat lunch with Me , Jaidah , Kageyama , and Hinata ?"
"No thank you . Think I'm gonna go home , actually ."
"Wait , don't you have detention ?"
"I'M NOT FUCKING GOING !" Her voice echoed off the hallway walls .
"WAIT , ALEX !"
"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY !" Alex says as she flips me off .

Someone had a shitty day...