'𝗠' 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 | Chapter Fifteen

Two weeks Later
Third POV

Taj , Alex , and Jaidah were walking in the hallway in school making their way to lunch . Someone then came up from behind them , and put their arm over Alex's shoulder .

"What ?" Alex said irritated . She already knew who is was . "Aren't you gonna tell us what was promised ?" Noya said bringing Alex closer to him . "Screw off ! I didn't promise you a damn thing—!"
"If I remember correctly , you promised to us in on the secret that you three are keeping exchange for some information we knew ." Alex then looked at Taj . She was quiet the whole time . Alen then looked at the floor to recall the event...

Alex's POV

Flashback

"Alex , what did you do ?" Noya looked at me while walking closer . "What ? What makes you think I did something ?" I raised my brow at him .

"Because you haven't been going to school , and they have . That's the product of a guilty person ."
"How do you know I'm not on my period or something ? Hmm ?"
"Because I can tell the difference between a guilty person and a moody-hormonal-bleeding person . I have a sister , y'know !" Noya said staring at me .
"I'm not guilty of anything , and we're not hiding anything !"
"What if I said I have some information about one of your boyfriends that you might want ? Would that change your mind ?" Noya said smirking .

"That depends , who's boyfriend is it ?" Taj said stepping closer to Noya , and impatiently folding her arms . "Taj , don't ." I whispered to her . She ignored me , and continued to pester Noya about the info he had .

"What if I said it was your boyfriend ? I mean Kageyama is your boyfriend, right ? Well , your cheating boyfriend should I say ?"

Taj then grabs Noya by his shirt , and pulls him to her face . "You don't know anything about that !" Taj grits her teeth , and stares into his soul .

"Oh on the contrary, I do !" Noya smirkes and lets out a dark chuckle. "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH !" Taj said . I could practically see the steam coming from her ears....

"Taj , calm down !" Jaidah semi-shouted while grabbing Taj's arm .

"Don't tell me to 'calm down' ! This son of a Bitch is gonna get his !"

"Taj , don't be dumb ! That's gonna start something we don't need right now !" I said urging her to put Noya down . She lets go of his shirt .

"I'm sorry , I guess I was just mad . Is—?"
"Yeah , he is . I've seen him with that same girl all week . I think you should break up with him. I'm sorry , Taj...." It was like Taj's heart stopped beating . She started crying , and started gasping for air .

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING ?"
"SHE'S HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK !"
"Help us !"
"Right !" Noya said with his finger in the air . "What do we exactly ?"

"YOU ABSOLUTE DUMMBASS ! GO INTO THE STORE , AND BUY AN ASTHMA PLUMP !"
"What's in it for us ?" Noya said smirking .

I signed , went over to them , and pulled to my face . "If you do what I say , I won't kill you..."

"yes , ma'am !" They said as they scurried into the store .

Once Taj was given the asthma plump and easy okay , I turned back to the two idiots....