𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 | Chapter Five

Third POV

"ALEX , WAIT !" Taj pleaded . "OR WHAT ? I WANNA FIGHT !" Alex reputed . "Wait , just hear me out...! I was high , that's why I emotionally unavailable and why...I missed Jaidah's birthday . I had a mental breakdown this morning , and I got high with Kageyama and lost track of time—I-I'm sorry , I'm SO sorry !" Taj fell to her knees , and started crying.
"Taj , You—! You have to tell Jaidah this ! C'MERE !" Taj then gets and runs to Alex's arms . They embrace each other as it starts to rain .

Kageyama's POV

I was walking with Tsukki , and I bumped into someone . I look down to see Taj . "hi...." Taj said .
"Uhh....hi . Has Alex calmed down ?"
"Yeah . We made up last night ."
"Well , I'll see you in class , Kageyama ." Tsukki interjected . "Yeah...bye ." Tsukki then walked away . "I miss you." I blurted out . Taj looks at her feet while playing with her thumbs . "I miss you too , but that wouldn't be fair to Alex and Jaidah . I almost lost my best friends because I was.....stupid ! Please don't bring this up again !" Taj then pushes past me , leaving me standing there in defeat .

"And then she told me to drop it ! I can't though ! I need her !"
"You don't 'need' anyone. Especially NOT Taj ! Her and friends are crazy ! I spent that night icing my balls , that kick REALLY HURT !" Tsukki emphasized those last two words . It must've really hurt . "But I do , I do need her , Tsukki ! I won't stop until I get her back !"

                                   Taj's POV

"Cheetos , I love Cheetos ." Jaidah commented.
"....ok....and I love Eren . We don't always get what we want ." Alex said , as she snatched the chip bag back from Jaidah . "No fair !" Jaidah frowned . "Bitch ! You had your own bag !" Alex puts a Cheeto in her month .
"Can y'all shut the fuck and watch the movie ?!" I shouted . "Okay , boomer ." Alex scoffed . I slap her in the back of the head . She winced and flipped me off . "Put that finger away before I bite it off !" I semi-shouted . Alex then snatches her hand back to her chest , and hisses at me .

"bastard...."
"What was that ?"
"nothin'"
"right."

"RISE AND SHINE , BITCHES !" Jaidah yells.
"FUCK YOU—!"
"LOUD—!" I was cut off by a pillow smacking me in the face . "Get up !"
"I'm gonna kill you !" You yell at the top of your loud .
"Gotta catch me first !" Jaidah runs away.

"It's not !"
"It is too !"
"How ?"
"Because if fictional characters were real , do you think half the population would've been born ? No ."
"That isn't true !"
"Bitch ! If Eren were real , I'd be married to him with six kids , and pregnant with another !"
"....same...." I lazily said .
"All I'm saying is that fictional characters would rule the world , and non-fictional men would cease to exist ."
"True dat."
"Hey , Jaidah ! Are you going to the party at Noya's tonight ?" Hinata said , eager for an answer .

"Uhh....sure ! How 'bout you two ?" Jaidah looked at Alex and I . "You KNOW I don't do parties !" Alex puts her hand on her hip and starts tapping her foot . "Same with me , Jaidah. We could have our own party—like just the three of us !"
"No ! Guys ! I wanna go to this one ! I'm tired of being in the house all the time . That's literally ALL we do . Can we please go ?"
"Fine , but I'm NOT having sex !" Jaidah then rolls her eyes at your response . "When about you , Alex ?" I turned to her , waiting for an answer . "sure...." Alex shrugged.
"OKAY THEN , IT'S SETTLED ! The party's at 8 . Can I pick you up at 7 ?" Hinata said to Jaidah .
"Uh- sure !" Alex and I look at each other . "I guess we'll our own ride then—!"

"Oh no , that's okay ! Kageyama told me to tell you he's going to pick you up at seven as well !"
"Oh ! Well—!" I was interrupted by Alex .
"It's okay , I'll find my own 'ride'" Alex then walks away . "Uh...is she okay ?" Hinata says .
"Yeah...she's—fine." I uttered.

                              Alex's POV
                                 8:15 pm
"Now tell how this happened ? You were snoppin' around ya had no concern , and now ya hangin' from the bottom of the car ! That's what ya get ! Let 'em stay there ! 'Til death do him part !"  I said while walking .

Ding !
                             Taj
Are you here yet ? (Taj)
Yeah I'm at the door . Open up ! (Me)
                                   Read at 8:22 pm

I walked down a street to hear music coming from a house . I walk to the porch , and I Taj and Jaidah waving at me . "Why are you so late ? And what are you wearing ?" Jaidah questioned me .
"1 : I didn't want to rush to a party I didn't even want to come to and 2 : I wear what I want . I don't try to impress anyone ."
"But this our first high school par—!"
"It's called 'I don't give a damn' . Maybe you should try it sometime ." I uttered as I pushed past Taj and Jaidah . "I hate it here already..." I say as I go upstairs hoping to find something interesting.

                                Taj's POV

"What's her problem ?" Jaidah said ; puzzled .
"You know she hates parties ." I say as I walked back into the house. "I need to find Alex ." I cognated . I bumped into someone trying to find her . "Well , hello there !" I looked up to see a brown-haired boy—and my was he tall !
"Uh—hi...."
"What's your name ?" He asks me as he kisses my hand . I blush and drool like a fucking idiot . He is SO hot ! "T-Taj . My name is....Taj."
"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl ." He commented as he kisses my hand once more . I continue to blush until asked him , "wh-what's your name ?" I could feel someone drilling holes into the back of my head . "Oikawa Tooru, it's a pleasure to meet you Taj ! Are you perhaps....single by any chance ?"
"Uhh....yeah , I am !" He steps closer to me , and starts rubbing my shoulder . "You look so good , I can kiss you ." Oikawa smirked .

"Well , then do it !" And with that said , he kissed me . His lips so soft , and they fit my lips so well . I was yanked away by my shoulder , and out of the house . "ARGGHHH WHAT THE HELL ?"
"OH DON'T GIVE ME THAT ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? KAGEYAMA , WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE ! I DON'T BELONG TO YOU !"
"WELL , I MISSED YOU ! I TOLD YOU EARLIER ! I LOVE YOU , TAJ , and it hurt me seeing you with...WITH TOORU !"
"you.....what ?"
"Yeah , I said it . I love you . I miss the way I used to hold you , how I got to be with you , and how I got to kiss you . I miss all of it . Please come back to me ."
"I—!" He kissed me . I kissed back . I wrap my arms around his neck . I never want this moment to end , and I think—I think I love him too.....