𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 | Chapter Ten

Tw : blood

Alex's POV

"Thanks for letting me stay here ."
"no problem." Kozume muttered under his breath loud enough for me to hear . "Are your parents home ?" He shrugged his shoulders not even bothering to look at me this time .

What's wrong with him ?

Ding !
I popped my head up from my pillow , and grab my phone from the nightstand . I got a text message.....

Unknown number
Are you coming to school today ?
Read at 8:20 am

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion ,
Debating whether or not I should answer .

Me
Who is this ?

Unknown number
It's Kuroo 😗
Are you coming or what ?

Me
Sorry , Tetsu . Yeah I'm coming !
Read at 8:26 am

That means I'm late.....again

I burst into the classroom doors of my first class . "Ayana , you're late . It's ten minutes of class left , and you're late . If you're gonna show up late , don't bother coming !" The teacher scolded me . "sorry." I bowed , and walked to my seat . I tripped on my shoelace , and fell face-first onto the floor . I grunt in agony as the kids in my class all laughed at me .

Great....

I rise to my feet , and I feel a familiar warm feeling dripping down my chin and onto the floor. I looked down to see blood . Of course it's blood . I sighed , not even fazed by the fact that there's blood coming from my nose . "Oh , fuck me !" I cursed under my breath .

Rinnnggg !

The bell rang . The teacher was talking , but I wasn't listening because I was still a little embarrassed by earlier . "AYANA !!" I halted . I turned around to meet the angry gaze of my teacher. Damn ! So that's probably what they were saying ! "Here , take this ! Use it effectively and immediately !" He handed me a pass . I stare back in confusion. "It's for the nurse . You're...you're nose—it's still running ."
He's right . I had tissues in my backpack to deal with the nosebleed . "Thank you , sensei !" I bowed and walked out of the classroom .

I walked to my locker , and I see Kozume. "Hey , Kozume ." I jogged up to him . He then huffed and side-eyed me and said , "hi." He replied back . There was no emotion in his voice.... "Are you okay ? What's wrong with you ?" I asked him walking on his left side .
"nothin'"
"Are you sure ?"
"Yep."
"Why didn't you wake me up then ?"
"Practice."
"KENMA STOP !" He halted his footsteps . "What ?" He raised his voice . "THERE'S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG , SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ?"
"SHHH ! YOU'RE SO FUCKING LOUD !"
"OH AND YOU'RE NOT ?" Our noses are practically touching . I push him . "YOU'RE A DICK , KENMA !" He stubbles backwards and catched himself . I turned around and start to walk away . "I SAW YOU KISS HIM !" I stopped walking .

"What ?"
"I saw you and Kuroo kiss ."
Oh shit....
"Why are you mad ? We're not together !"
"Because I like you , and I thought you liked me too !"
"Why would you think that ?"
"Because you were flirting with me !"
"I FLIRT WITH EVERYONE ! AND IF YOU REALLY LIKED ME , WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ?!"
"BECAUSE I WAS SCARED YOU'D REJECT ME !"
I sighed, "look Kenma , I did like you , but there's something you should know...."
"what ?" He sounded crushed .
"yeah....I liked you , and now I like Tetsu ." A tear comes out his eye . "Why ? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ?" He grabbed my shirt , and slammed me against the wall .

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?" He says as he raised his fist , and swings . I slide down the wall as his fist connected to it . He punched the wall right next to my face . I start crying ad my nose then bleeds again . He then bends down to see if I'm okay right as a teacher comes out of a classroom to the see what the commotion is about . They audibly gasp....

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?" The teacher yells . I was crying , and Kenma was in shock , so he couldn't talk either . When the teacher looked at us , he saw Kenma's bloody balled up fist and my nose and went off .

Long story short , we were dragged to the office and had a brief conversation with the principal...

"Look , I know what it looks like but he DIDN'T HIT ME !"
"It's okay ! You don't have to protect him !"
"But I'm not ! He really didn't hit me !"

Kenma was suspended, and I got sent back to my old school due to safety procedures.

Damn , here I come Karasuno...

Ding !

I looked at my phone ,

Tetsu
Where are you ?
I heard what happened.
Are you okay ?
Read at 9:00 am