𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tw : Abuse

Third POV

June 17th , 2020    3:17 pm

The doors burst open letting out hundreds of kids out of it's building.

School had just let out for today , and three girls in particular were MORE than happy about that...

"One more day of middle , and we're officially freshman !" Jaidah squealed.

"Woah , calm down buster. I wanna enjoy my summer , not think about next year's bullshit !" Alex scoffed .

The three girls then walk each other home . Jaidah being the first one to go , she then waved back at her friends before entering her home and closing the door.

"It's just you and me , Taj..." Alex said walking with her hands in her pockets.

It had been some time since they dropped Jaidah off , and was now on their way to Taj's house...

"Can I ask you something ?"

"Mhm...."

"Is your dad—?"

"Stop ! I know what you're gonna say already." Alex had stopped walking and she clenched her fist . Tears begin to run down her face .

"Alex , you and I both know you have no idea what I was going to say..." Taj had also stopped walking . Eyes beamed the back of Alex's head . "Look , all I'm saying is that this isn't healthy. I can be there for you but only for so long...only through so much. So tell me , is your dad still in the hospital ?" Taj said slowly.

"No , he's probably passed out on the living room couch !" Tears spilling from her eyes , she started sniffling . "It's what he always does ! Taj , this isn't the first time ! I can handle myself , now c'mon your house is close..." Alex said regaining her ability to walk again.

"I don't want you to go by yourself !"
"There's nothing you can do about it..."
"You can stay at my house for tonight !"
"No , I can't . You know how my dad gets !"
"Alex , you need help !"
"No I don't . I'm fine !"
"ALEX , I CAN'T HELP YOU IF YOU LIE !"
"WELL, THEN DON'T !" At this point,they've reached Taj's house. "i never asked for it anyway..." she said tears spilling from her eyes once again .

"We're at your house. You can go inside , I'll see you tomorrow..." Alex said as she began walking to her house .

"Alex , why are you stubborn? Are you afraid to admit that you need help?" Taj said , causing Alex to stop dead in her tracks.

"I.DON'T.NEED.HELP ! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GODDAMN SKULL , PRINCESS !" Alex said shooting daggers at Taj . "YEAH , I SAID IT ! YOU THINK YOU'RE SUCH A DAMN HOTSHOT ALWAYS POKING AND PRODDING AT THINGS THAT DON'T NEED TO BE TOUCHED ! I DON'T NEED YOU ! I NEVER DID !" Alex shouted so loud , the whole block could hear. Her words cut like a knife , and Taj was a teary mess . "now go in your goddamn house already..." Alex said turning away from Taj's gaze.

"You're just like your dad ! It's what drove your mom away !"

"You don't know a goddamn thing ! Now shut your mouth before I do it for you !" Alex said taking a step closer to Taj . "GO IN YOUR HOUSE !" Alex also added as an addition. Taj flinching at her sudden voice change.

"Fine , but I do don't you dare come back ! I mean you know !" Taj said. She was an absolute wreck. Tears spilling her chin and I'm with blurred vision , she managed to walk to her doorstep. "last chance..." Words echoed as both of theirs hearts were pounding. Heart beat beating through her ears , Alex managed to stifle out a "I'm fine...." And with that said , Taj then opened the door to her house and entered quietly while shutting the door behind her.