Chapter 26 "Let's do this"

Y/N POV

It's been three years now, Leonard and I have gotten married, we've been married for four months now, I've also joined Leonard and Mick so now we all do crime together but I still manage my role of Queen. I've also learned how to do magic from Lyra and not gonna lie, I'm proud of myself. Lately I've been feeling odd and just haven't went to the doctor yet. I figured I'll feel more like myself in the next couple of days.

Today was odd I was out robbing a bank with the boys and next thing I know I fucking wake up on a roof top with other people that I've never seen except for Leonard and Mick. So here I am with random people on a roof top. I wake up, look around and see some guy in a robotic suit, two hawk people, a kid, a old man, and some other chick. I hear Mick grunt and complain about his head. "Stein.. What the hell are you doing here?" I over hear Leonard say in which the older man spoke up. "I'm as ignorant as you, for once." The female hawk asked where we were at. "Why don't you asked the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us?" Said the boy. Out of nowhere there was a man standing up and I instantly stood and walked towards the guy stopping in front of him. "Who the hell are you and you best start talking before I get hungry." I said as I let my claws out. "The names Rip Hunter, I'm from East London, Oh! and from the future." Rip said, I didn't put my claws away yet because I didn't trust anyone here but Leonard and Mick. "Nice to meet you Rip." Said Mick as he stood up. "Oh while you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons." Luckily for me I don't need weapons, I smirked to myself when I thought about this. "I assembled you all cause I need your help, the future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name Vandal Savage." Said Rip as he walked in front of us. "That can't be. We destroyed him." Said the Hawk man which his partner replied with "Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." She said confused. "And therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow, Savage can be restored from but a single cell." Rip said as he looked at the hawks. "What the hell are you talking about?" Mick was confused on the subject. "Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." Said the Kendra's partner. The women that I didn't know about spoke up "Yeah, I've done that." Mick spoke after her and said "Oh Snart and Y/N used to be able to do that. And what the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" "Vandal. In the future, he will employ the evil he's perfected over his long life, and the power he has amassed throughout history, to finally conquer the world. I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him." Rip said, the women with Blonde hair asked how that's possible. "To travel through time. To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes." Rip explained. "You got the wrong guy. "Hero" ain't on my resume." Leonard said as we began to walk away. "Or mine." Mick said joining us. "I know it's difficult for you to fathom, but where... when I'm from, the year 2166, you and everyone on this roof aren't just considered heroes...You're legends." Rip says as he smiled at all of us.

"I can't believe you're thinking of hooking up with the Englishman. We're thieves. Crooks. Criminals. I have no desire to save the world. Especially 100 years after I'm dead." Mick says as he looks at us. "He said across time, Mick. What about the years before? Before fingerprints and surveillance cameras and DNA analysis. Why did we become criminals?" Leonard said back to Mick. "Because we hate working and we love money." Mick said. "We could steal the Mona Lisa straight off Da Vinci's easel, snatch the Hope Diamond before it was discovered. This is everything we got into thieving for in the first place. More than everything." Leonard said trying to convince Mick. "You want me in, I'm in. But I'm not gonna be anyone's hero." Mick Says to Leonard. "If you go, you're not leaving me behind okay. Just let me do something I'll be back in thirty minutes." I said as I walked away from them, I went to a store and I just had to know before we left for this. I was surprised with what I found out how do I tell him? I head home and tell everyone I'm leaving for awhile and that my brother will be in charge until.

"Professor! This is the place." Said Leonard as we looked around. "I think we're being punked. Do people still say "punked"?" Asked Ray, quickly Sara answered with a no. "I see your buddy threw himself a going-away party." Mick grunted, Stein stood with us. "Yes, I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." Stein said. "You don't look too happy to be here." Leonard said as he looked at Kendra. "Perceptive." Said Kendra to Leonard. I just stood there watching. "Well, I see you've all decided to come. Well then, we can be on our way." Rip said to everyone. "I ain't footing it anywhere." Leonard said to Rip. "A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?" Rip said back. "Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." Stein said while being impressed.

After we got settled I went to find Leonard and I pulled him to the side. "Hey I need to talk to you about something Important." I asked as I fiddled with my thumbs. "Yeah, what's wrong?" He said back as he stroked my hair trying to calm me down. "I don't know how you feel about this anymore but... Lenny... I-I'm pregnant." I said with a smile on my face. He stood there frozen in place in shock. We stood there as I watched until he was out of shock, and let me say we stood there for quit awhile. "Y-You're.. My kid?" He said surprised, I smiled and he picked me up overjoyed and spun me around. "Let's do this." He said as he was smiling at me. "I love you" "and I love you