Chapter 9: "You don't control me!"

I slipped the engagement ring back on and smiled. "No man controls me." I said to myself, as I began to walk down the street. I don't know what the dreams mean. I don't understand who Leo or Snart is for me. I enter a mall, I might as well get a change of clothes. Let's see about some cute skirts.

After I bought the change of clothes, I walked out of the small clothing store inside the mall

After I bought the change of clothes, I walked out of the small clothing store inside the mall. I pulled my phone out and opened my messages. Apparently when I was still knocked out Barry called me.

Barry: Hey Y/N please call me back. We're all worried sick about you, you didn't show up at all yesterday.

I looked at the message for a minute or two as I thought about yesterday. I guess with the researching over Snart, laying at the apartment all day, and the kidnapping I never showed up. Well I'll just show up later but for now I'll just text them that I'm okay.

Y/N: Hey Barr sorry for worrying everyone. I was just looking in on some of your past enemies that you've faced. I guess I was just having a lazy day and passed out on the couch.

Hopefully that eases them so they don't worry anymore. I looked around at my other recent messages. A message from my father, Roux, Lycus, and Jack.

Dad: How's Central City my little wolf pup? Stay safe and if you get into any trouble and you have to fight just remember what I taught you.

Y/N: Yes, dad I remember, claw their eyes out or rip their throat. I'm an alpha dad I know what to do. I learned from the best. Also Central City is lovely thanks for checking up on me.

Dad: That's my girl

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Roux: Hey! How's my bestie doin? Have you done anything fun yet? Also no, reading and researching are not fun.

Y/N: First off Roux reading is fun and well.. I got wasted this week.

Roux: Okay now that's new! You're not really much for drinking though. However, did you have a good time though?

Y/N: Yes, I had a good time. The part that wasn't fun was the headache.

Roux: Oh! You'll be fine you big baby! Lol.

I got to give it to Roux she really does know me well huh? Well I mean we have been best friends since we were pups.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lycus: Have fun in Central City Y/N tell us when your coming back. So we'll be ready.

Y/N: Okay thanks bro, also I'll be back in three days see you then

Lycus: See you then sis

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jack: Stay safe baby. Also I can't wait when this month is up so I can finally call you Mrs. Hunter

Y/N: I will love and I can't wait ether..

I can't believe that I'll be getting married in a month. We get married on April 20th and nothing's gonna ruin tha-

RING RING!!!

"Oh! Jack's calling." I said to myself as a picked up the phone with a smile.

"Hi Jack." I said as I began to walk around at the mall. "Hey suger how was your day?" Jack said on the other side of the phone. I thought about how my day began and just smiled. "It was good, but right now I'm at the mall just looking around." "Like usually, you always liked things that sparkle." Jack chuckled. Well it's true ever since I was little I always liked things that sparkle, shine, or just much of anything. I look into a small jewelry store and found a beautiful necklace.

I want it so bad! Wait

I want it so bad! Wait.... it's $100,000 what!!!!! Damn it.. it would've been perfect for me. I look into the glass a bit closer and saw... fuck! "Y/N? Y/N? You there?" Jack said trying to get my attention. "Yeah.. uh I'm gonna have to call you back." I said as I hung up the phone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath... "What do you want now Snart?" I said as I turned around. I saw that he was sitting on a bench with a smirk on his face. "That was very clever what you did back there sweetheart. You are not leaving my site." He said looking a bit more serious. I looked at him for a second and began to laugh. "What's so funny Asena." He started looking like he was getting pissed. "Stop calling me that!" I yelled probably getting everyone's attention. I walk closer to Snart and say. "You don't control me!" I yelled and I started walking away.