Chapter 4: Nemesis

As the final bell of the school day rings, you grab your stuff out of your locker and try to leave as quick as you can. You have a pounding headache from all the stress thats built up from today's drama. You make your way outside quickly and walk towards the exit gates of the school while some of the other students gawk at you with shifty expressions.

Student: Isn't that the person V.O.S. said is a terrorist?

Student 2: My house hasn't had any power in 3 days thanks to them...

Student 3: Why don't they just drop out already? Jerk ruined everything...

(Y/N): *Sigh* Keep walking (Y/N), just keep walking....

Izuku: Hey (Y/N)! Can we talk!?

(Y/N): *Looks back and groans* Fine, what do you need?

Izuku: I was just wondering if....

(Y/N): Wait wait...let me guess, you want to ask about my powers right? Look dude, I'm tired...everyone hates me right now....I just..want..some sleep....Okay? Besides i couldn't give you a clear answer about them even if i wanted to.

Izuku: I...I understand....

(Y/N): We can talk some other time Midoryia. *Yawns* Ugh this headache is killing me....

Izuku looks through his hero notebook and analyzes his work while sitting down on a nearby bench just next to a bus stop. Many thoughts rush through his head as he looks back on all the sudden events that have plagued everyones lives lately.

Izuku Thoughts: Ever since that blast, everything's been so strange lately. Villain activity on the rise, people getting sick, disappearing....When will this end? Am i going to be able to live up to All Might's expectations even with all of this going on?

Just as Midoryia continues to ponder to himself, a man walks up to the very same bench he's sitting at and sits right next to him. Izuku snaps out of his trance as he realizes his idol and secret trainer All Might is the one sitting next to him. However, he looks much worse than he usually does. His muscles are non existent and his stature is much similar to that of a scarecrow.

All Might: Midoryia

All Might: Midoryia...we need to talk.

Izuku: A-All Might? Are you okay?

All Might: I apologize for startling you, but there's something urgent we need to discuss. Not here though, come with me. *Looks around cautiously*

Izuku: All Might...?

Izuku follows All Might inside UA and all the way down to a small private room. All Might makes sure to lock the door and looks out the curtains of a nearby window.

All Might: Everything looks clear...but still....

Izuku: What's going on? Y-You look like you've seen a ghost...