Chapter 9: Birthright

Akihabara lights up the night sky like a rave gone wild

Akihabara lights up the night sky like a rave gone wild. With all the surging electricity running around everywhere, you don't have to worry about losing any energy. It's been a few days since you've meet John White, the NSA spy sent to infiltrate the First Sons. So far he's only been having you be a courier for the police. Whatever info he digs up, he has you drop off packages for other people to collect. You parkour your way around the city and hover through the sky with relative ease. Your training at UA is truly paying off. You drop one last package off near one of the police stations nearby and stop on a rooftop to take a well earned break.

(Y/N): Phew...*Wipes sweat off of face* and thats the last of them....

*Radio buzzing*

John: Hey kid, you still alive out there?

(Y/N): Everything good?

John: Not sure. Somethings up with one of my informants. They were investigating a possible lead on the Ray-Sphere and went quiet all of a sudden.

(Y/N): Why don't you ask Kessler where it is, since you're such a "close friend" of theirs?

John: The last guy that did that got thrown in a woodchipper.

(Y/N): Ouch....Alright, where was this guy of yours heading off too?

John: Near the harbor in Koto City. It should only take you 15 minutes to get there as long as you don't slack around.

(Y/N): Got it. On my way there now.

John: One last thing. There's been a lot of Dust Men activity around lately, so be careful.

(Y/N): What's so scary about them?

John: Never underestimate anyone. The Dust Men might look like nothing, but they've got a strong influence around here.

(Y/N): Alright, Alright, i get it.

You make your way to the neighboring town of Koto, not too far from Akihabara and investigate the harbor. At first there appears to be nothing, but old fishing boats and junk lying around. Suddenly you hear a disturbance and hide in one of the boats. You peek out and see a small group of what at first looks like homeless people, but you soon realize that these are some of the grunts that belong to the Dust Men....