Chapter 13: The Storm Unleashed

After returning to the dorms from your long and exhausting training, you sleep through the night with sweat on your face. Tossing and turning from side to side as you continue to have nightmares of the Beast. Images flash before you of a world gone to hell. Thousands dead...cities devastated...and the Beast...it's horrid red eyes pierce into your very heart as it calls your name....

Beast: (Y/N)

Beast: (Y/N)....(Y/N)....

(Y/N): What....what do you want!?

Beast: (Y/N)....Wake up....

(Y/N): W-Wh...What?

Jiro: I said wake up! *Shakes (Y/N)*

You spring upwards from your slumber and find yourself in the common area of the dorms wrapped in a blanket on a couch. Kyoka Jiro looks down at you in confusion as you sluggishly get your bearings.

(Y/N): W-What the? What time is it?

Jiro: It's time to wake up dude. Ugh...and take a shower while you're at it. Why are you sleeping out here?

(Y/N): *Yawns* Sorry...stayed a little longer in that training room than i should have....

Jiro: No shit...Ugh look at your hands! You've got bandages on them and everything! You've been pushing yourself too hard lately....you gotta start taking it easy.

Jiro holds your hands and closely examines them to see small bruises and burn marks. You give her a reassuring look and give her a tight hug. 

(Y/N): I'm fine Jiro...You don't need to worry about a thing...

Jiro: T-Thats nice and all....but...Seriously you stink really bad! Shower! Now! *Pushes (Y/N)*

(Y/N): Ow! Ow! Okay! I'm going! *Laughs*

Time Skip

After doing your morning routine, you meet up with the rest of your classmates and load onto another bus to  go to the license exam. After a lengthy ride, you all get off and see the dozens if not hundreds of other students from so many other hero schools from around the country surround you. Many of them look to yours, most because how famous you all are from past events like the Sports Festival.

Ochaco: Wow...there's so many people here....

Izuku: No kidding...How many people are in this room right now? Must be at least a thousand....

Jiro: G-Getting kinda cramped in here actually....What kind of test is this exactly!? Gah, hey watch it!

Jiro gets shoved into you by the swarming crowd of students shuffling around the room, trying to find their spots. She looks away blushing and Mina looks at you with a smug look.

Mina: Aww, you two are always so cute together!

Jiro: Shut up you wierdo! Mind your business! Huh? Hey (Y/N), where's your jacket?