Chapter 6: Friend or Foe?

As the UA High Sports festival nears ever closer, tension rises in all of the classes of the academy. A few of your classmates make lots of noise as they're excitement for the event rises higher with every passing second.

Kirishima: Woohoo! Come on guys, aren't you all excited or what!? *Laughs*

Bakugou: If any of you rejects get in my way, I'll be sure to blast you to Hell!!!

Momo: Goodness, everyone is so excited for the festival.

Jiro: Sheesh, look at Uraraka. What's with her?

Uraraka: Let's do our best everyone! Did you hear me!? I SAID LET'S DO OUR BEST!!!

Ochaco's sudden burst of enthusiasm encourages more of your classmates to go wild with energy before class starts. You keep to yourself and read through your notebooks. Being inspired by Izuku's constant need to jot everything about quirks in his own journals, you've begun writing things down yourself. Training routines, meal plans, the list goes on and on as you think diligently of what to write next.

(Y/N) Thoughts: Whoever Kessler is, they're not going to stop without a fight. I need to be ready for anything...
But...why can't i stop thinking about that...that thing.....The Beast......

(Y/N) Thoughts: What could possibly happen to make someone...or something want nothing but destruction...? It can't be real...it's just a trick right? Kessler wants me to panic, make a mistake somewhere and take advantage of me. I won't let that happen....I can't allow it....