Prologue: Late Night

(Narrator's POV)

After the fight to save Haven Academy, the group of students, Qrow, Raven and Vernal returned to the house, not far from the academy. The whole group enters the building, arriving immediately in the living room.

"Wow. Is this where you live?" Krystal asks her teammates.

"For now, anyway." Dragon replied.

"Yeah. We'll get some rest before we leave." Qrow added before Nora yawned.

"Some well-deserved rest! I'm really tired..." She said.

"Me too, I have a feeling I'm going to love my bed." Ruby tells her before yawning back.

"Anyone want to eat?" Yang asks the group.

"No." Everyone responded.

"A bath will do for me." Emerald tells her.

"Good idea. I'm dripping with sweat." Resare replies. 

"You're not the only one. As a bonus, I have some blood to clean up." Night tells her as he wipes a trail of blood from his face. For his part, Qrow lays Oscar on the couch.

"Yours or Cinder's?" Raven asks him.

"A little of both, I think." The young man replies by looking at the blood on his thumb.

"Then let's go, let's enjoy a nice bath and relax." Qrow said to the group as they left the room.

(Later, boys's corner)

The group of boys was undressing to go wash themselves. Night looked at his bloodstained clothes with a disgusted look.

"Man, I didn't go easy tonight." He said as he looked down at his shirt.

"Sure. You unleashed all your rage on Cinder." Ren pointed out to him

"And... She's dead, right?" Jaune asks.

"I don't know. But considering how tough she is, it's likely she's still alive." Qrow responds by placing his necklace in a locker

"Qrow, please don't jinx us!" Dragon told him as he put his tank top in another locker.

"I'm already here for this, so whether Qrow is here or not, there's not much difference." Night told him as he removed his belt. 

"The difference is much bigger than you might think." The Bad Luck Charm replies by removing his shirt. Night chuckled.

"You're cursed or something like that?" He asks him.

"You could put it this way. My Semblance is misfortune. Unlike yours, I can't control it." Qrow tells him. Night sighs as he puts his gun in a locker.

"So you're literally a living Bad Luck Charm." Night surmises, making Qrow chuckle.

"That's one way to look at it, I guess." Qrow replies.

(From the girls' side)

All the girls were in their bath, in order from left to right: Kyrstal, Nora, Yang, Raven, Resare, Emerald, Vernal, Ruby, Blake and Weiss.

"Ahhh... That feels so good..." Kyrstal said with a sigh of satisfaction.

"You said it, there is nothing better than the Mistralian baths." Blake answers her, just as satisfied.

"So agree. To relax, it's perfect!" Yang adds.

"It's true. It relaxes some people, and it amuses others." Emerald said as she looked at Ruby, who had her head in the water up to her nose, blowing bubbles with her mouth. Resare giggled.

"Such a child." She scoffs. Weiss sighed.

"Nothing surprising coming from her." She said.

"Hey!" Ruby took offense as she stopped playing. Raven sighed.

"And you can handle them?" She asks Emerald.

"It's not me you have to ask, it's the others." She answered her.

"Believe me, you get used to it after a while." Weiss tells her.

"I'm not really convinced." Vernal replies.

(Later, Night's room)

The dark-haired young man returned to his room after his bath. He put his coat on the back of his desk chair and walked over to the window, looking up at Mistral's night sky. Suddenly, he heard three knocks on his door.

"Night? It's me." Krystal's sweet voice told him.

"Go on in." The young man answered her without turning around. Krystal entered the room closing the door behind her.

What do you want... Whoah!" Night asked her as he turned around. Krystal was in her satin nightie.

"Surprise!" Krystal said to him with a smile before giggling. Night was glued.

"Did you miss seeing me in this outfit?" Krystal asked him. Night blushed as he sketched a smile.

"I'd be lying to you, if I said I wasn't." Night admitted as he leaned against the rail. Krystal giggled. The young man lifted his shirt, revealing his slender body, making his girlfriend blush. "How about this? Did you miss it?" He asked mockingly.

"Oh yes, I do." She replied with a smile. The young man drops his shirt.

"What can I do for you?" He asks her.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you? Like at Beacon?" She asks him.

Yes, indeed, they were already sleeping together at Beacon, although they weren't doing anything more. After they start their relationship, she decided to comfort Night by sleeping in with him on nights when he had nightmares. The first few times, it surprised Resare and Dragon. Especially Resare, who sometimes has a misplaced mind and imagined some strange things. Krystal remembers one time when she got sick and Resare asked her if she was pregnant. Dragon laughed at her, who took it seriously, while Night and Krystal were embarrassed.

"With pleasure" Night answers to Krystal by approaching her before lifting her. The young woman wraps her arms and legs around her boyfriend, who has dropped onto the bed before kissing his girlfriend. The young man puts his hands on the top of the back of Krystal and makes them slide to her hips.

"You still like the texture of the satin, I see." Krystal said to her boyfriend with a giggle.

"Of course! I would never get tired of it!" Night replied by placing a hand on the buttocks of Krystal before kissing the young woman, who passes her hand under the t-shirt of the young man before removing it and kissing Night passionately, who begins to remove the nightie of the young woman.

Suddenly, the couple heard a knock at the door, which opened, revealing Emerald.

"Uh Night? You forgot your Scr-" She began before seeing her brother with his girlfriend half-naked in a strange position. The three teens were REALLY embarrassed.

"Uuh... I'll leave this on your desk." She said awkwardly as she slowly walked in to put her brother's Scroll on the desk there. "Sorry! I won't bother you anymore!" She yells at them as she leaves the room in an instant!

"Wait! It's not what you think!" Krystal yells at her, but there is no response. There was an awkward silence for a few moments.

It was... really embarrassing. (both for the two characters and for the author who wrote this lemon start)

END OF PROLOGUE