Chapter 3: Argus Limited: The Accident

(Narrator's POV)

The group rushed into the room and retrieved their weapons before climbing onto the roof of the train. There were more Manticores flying around the train, and among them a much larger Manticore King.

"Holy shit, it's crowded!" Dragon exclaims. The group could see Dee and Dudley battling the Grimms. The Mace Huntsmen rushes at the giant Grimm before a Manticore catches him in midair and drops him into the void.

"Damn, the amateurs... And they're the ones who are supposed to be protecting the passengers..." Night facespalms. One of the manticores pounces on the young man, who turns into smoke to fly over the monster and cut off its head. The body of the creature falls into the void while Night continued on his way, killing grimm after grimm in the air.

"Hey, leave some to us!" Dragon yells at him. The young man lands on the roof of the train and looks back at the faunus.

"Don't worry, there will be enough for everyone!" The young man replies. Suddenly, turrets come out of the roof of the train and start shooting at the Grimms. Night looks over and sees Dudley, Scroll in hand.

"Damn, he's the one who lit those turrets! Does he want us to get killed or what!? It's going to attract more Grimms!" Night thinks.

For their part, Emerald and Dragon shot the Grimms out of range while Resare and Krystal dealt with those on the roof.

"You better go join Night, there's more coming on his side!" Krystal orders Resare.

"Okay, boss!" The faunus replies before walking away, jumping from car to car. She jumped over three cars before a Manticore shot at her. She dodged the shot, which destroyed the turret that was behind her. The monster was shot by Emerald, who was covering her back. Resare continued her run, missing several times to be shot by the cannons, as the Grimms were throwing themselves on her. She eventually caught up with Night, who was shooting at the Grimms who were too far away.

"Who the hell is the bastard who lit those turrets? It almost blew my brains out!" Resare asks Night

"It's that jerk you saw at the station!" Night replies. "He should turn off the turrets, they scare the passengers and attract the Grimms!" He adds. Faunus looks at Dudley.

"Hey turn off the turrets!" She yells at him

"No way!" He replies.

"Do as I command, asshole! It attracts Grimms!" Resare orders.

"I am the Huntsman here! You don't have to give me orders!" He replies.

"He won't fucking listen to me, that prick!" Resare complains.

"If he doesn't understand English, go talk to him in sign language, if you know what I mean!" Night replies as he shoots another Grimm.

"I know exactly what you mean!" Resare replies before charging towards Dudley, who tries to shoot grimms, without success. She grabs his gun by the barrel and lowers it. "I told you to turn off those damn turrets!" She growls at him.

"And I told you not to give me orders, you filthy animal!" He responds by pushing her. A Grimm lands behind the two, crushing a turret. Resare charges at it and crushes its head with a dusty punch.

"What a jerk this guy is..." She complains before being shot in the left arm. She screams in pain as she covers the wound before turning back to the shooter: Dudley. And he could see that he had made a big mistake.

"Not only do you seek out my friends and do shit, but you dare to shoot me!? YOU'RE SO DEAD!" She roared.

"Oh fuck, the rabid dog is back!" Dragon exclaims, having heard her in the distance.