Final Chapter: Welcome to Atlas

(Narrator's POV)

"A Leviathan? How big is that Grimm?" Dragon asks Emerald.

"As big as this robot." Emerald replies.

" Dammit..." Night growls before hearing Cordovin yell.

"You rascals! It's all your fault! Can you hear me!?" Cordovin yells at the students.

"And she's going to blame it on us?" Resare complains.

"You will all pay for it! All of you!" Cordovin continues to yell. Night turns to smoke runs towards Cordovin's robot, shoots the gun into the glass before passing through, surprising the old lady.

"You! You destroyed my robot! It's your fault! You ingrate!" Cordovin yells at him just before he is grabbed by the collar and thrown to the back of the command post.

"You seem to forget three details: One, we are Huntsmans on a mission. Two, you prevented us from completing our mission, forcing us to do what we did. And three, you're the one who chose to use this robot designed to eliminate giant Grimms to eliminate us, probably to show the so-called superiority of Atlas. So, I ask you: whose fault is that?" Night growls at Cordovin, who did not answer. 

"Put away your ego and pseudo-patriotism and leave it to us." Night growls before leaving the robot and boarding the ship to return to Argus.

(At Argus, Night's POV)

The Leviathan has resurfaced and is approaching the coast dangerously. The army has deployed the shields to prevent it from advancing. The grimm spat fire at one of the pillars, disabling one of the shields. 

"That's not true..." Dragon mutters.

"All squadrons, fall back to evacuation procedures. Disengage Leviathan. Repeat, disengage, over!" A soldier ordered over the radio. Ruby shoved us aside and grabbed the walkie-talkie.

"We can stop it!" She said on the radio.

"Who is this? Identify yourself!" The soldier orders, surprised.

"I'm a Huntress. My team and I are heading to the Leviathan and can weaken it for you to attack." Ruby replied. Everyone was surprised.

"We can?" Jaune asks.

"She can. She has silver eyes, after all." I replied.

"I don't see the point." Dragon told me.

"You'll see the point very soon." I replied.

"Night. Explain to us: How does the fact that she has silver eyes help us?" Krystal asked.

"I just said it: you'll see." I replied before looking at Ruby and smiling at her. "I've done my part, now it's your turn." I told her.

"Manta 5-1, your ship is currently flagged as hostile. You will receive no support, over." The soldier tells us via the radio.

"Fine. We'll do it alone if we have to. We can hit it while it's stopped at the next barrier." Ruby replied. "Ren, you're up!" She told him. Jaune put his hand on Ren's shoulder to amplify his aura. We made our way to the Leviathan without attracting the attention of the Grimms around. We started to pass the Grimm, but it was about to spit fire again.

"We're too late, pull up!" Qrow said to Maria, who righted the helm, dodging the Grimm's attack. We were all thrown to the bottom of the ship. The door opened and Blake fell screaming, but held on to the ledge.

"Blake!" Yang shouted. She and Resare ran to the ledge to try to pull her up.

"Pull me up!" She screamed, frightened. Resare grabbed her left wrist.