ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾

ᴏʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ

Y/N Pov

I was floating in the take as I felt my throat wasn't burning or it didn't need any oxygen at all. I can breathe underwater! That's when I heard multiple bangings on the glass to see Angel and everyone else outside the glass. They came to save me...

"Angel! Stop it or you'll break the glass!" I heard Vaggie's voice muffled due to the water that is in my ears and I just swarm over to them. 

"Baby!" Angel cried. 

I waved at the others as Alastor held his cane smiling, "Have no worries dear, I'll get you out." He reassured me. 

I nodded, but then I felt a dark aura around me when I looked up to see giant dark hands searching for me in the large tank. Lucifer was trying to get me!

"Hurry!" I spoke underwater with bubbles floating around. 

"Dad stop! You can't have Y/N!" Charlie shouted.

"Dear, it would be wise for you to stay out of my way! Now get out or else." Lucifer threatened. 

"Alastor do something!" Angel shouted. 

"Don't you see that I am trying!" Alastor was trying to use his dark demon powers to get me out of the tank as the black hands that belong to Lucifer were coming towards where I am. 

"Is it that hard to get someone out of a tank? Where did your dad even buy this?" Husk inquired rapidly. 

"Beats me. Why don't you help? Nevermind. Your so goddamn useless!" Angel shouted. 

"Stay calm!" Charlie shouted.

"Why the fuck are we screaming?!" Husk exclaimed. 

Alastor's shadow was getting close to where I am at, and so was Lucifer's demonic hand as I looked frightened both ways, and...POOF! I was gone, and then I reappeared into another room that was fancier than the one I was in. 

"Where am I now?" I asked myself chattering my teeth feeling cold and dripping wet from escaping out of the tank. 

"Hello dear~" I heard a feminine voice. "I came just in time before I can even watch any more of that chaos." I saw a woman with long blond hair and pale skin that resembled Charlie a little. Is this her mom?

"H-Hi..." I greeted shyly.

Charlie's mom smiled down as she picked me up, "Come, let them have their brawl while we get you cleaned up." 

"Aren't you going to use me as Lucifer did?" I asked.

"No. My husband should have never done this to you for the greed of your power at his sake." She desperately sighed. "Your mother was a very beautiful woman and yet, he wanted to take that power away to become more indestructible." She kneeled at me with one knee. "A child needs to grow up and live happy with a rightful guardian at their hands. I know that someone is begging you to come home." She said.

"I do," I replied.

She picks me up and carried me in her arms humming softly that it was very soothing and gentle. I felt her hands pat the back of my hair like a mother would do and it was similar to what Angel did. 

I'm ready to get out of here and go to my rightful home.