ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸

Meeting With The Devil

As Alastor had discussed to Angel about what happened, he wanted to have a conference with Charlie's father leaving Y/N in his home only for Nifty to watch her. He was on his way to have a meeting with the Devil, the one and only Lucifer the overlord of Hell. 

Alastor road in a famous limousine just for him as he reached to the hell mansion of the devil and his queen. Just as he pulled up and exited the limousine he saw Lucifer's wife was outside standing there with her arms crossed in front of her respectfully.
"Good evening, Alastor. What brings you here?" Lilith, the wife of Lucifer and the mother of Charlie asked the radio demon who walked up the stairs next to her.

He greeted her with a charming smile taking her hand and kissed it replying, "I'm only just paying a short visit to your dear husband, darling." 

She "hm" in response to watching the radio demon enter inside of the huge mansion locating to find Lucifer at once. He scouted around knowing he would be in his office from time to time after their last meeting. Alastor entered the big office and saw Lucifer was sitting in his fancy desk chair talking on the telephone quite gleefully.

He noticed the radio demon standing there menacingly to patiently wait for the call to end and he did.

"I will call you back, darling. Bye!" He said hanging up and faced straight at Alastor and sat up from his chair.

"Al old pal, it's been a while since we've last spoken to each other." He greeted him with a wide toothy smile not even bigger than Alastors.

"Why yes, old chum. It's been a while since we've last spoken, but I'm only here to make a quick arrangement of things." Alastor said in a polite tone.

"Why would it be, old friend?"Lucifer asked.

"I'm here to ask you about the child, of course. Does it ring a bell into that thick skull of yours?" Alastor asked in a sinister tone as Lucifer clicked his heels together and formed a huge grin on his face.

"Child? Oh! Why, yes, I presume you mean Y/N?" He chuckled. "What could you possibly want me to arrange?" 

"I'm here to tell you that you need to stop this. The whole city knows about her ability and not only that but also for money." Alastor hissed, rubbing his fingers together seeing how absurd it was for a child to be wanted for that such a price.

Lucifer placed his finger and thumb thinking for a moment, "Money? Whatever could you possibly mean by that?"

"Don't act like you haven't seen or heard about what's going on. Y/N is nothing but a child and she doesn't want to be put up with this nonsense anymore." 

"I find it a little amusing." Lucifer chirped.

Alastor let out a groan at the devil's amused expression non-caring about this conference.

"Just do this little favor and leave the poor girl alone." He begged.

"My, what has changed you Alastor? You want me to give up the girl, but you are acting so soft." Lucifer flustered. "What is so special about her?"

The moment Alastor was about to respond he stopped his words and understood he had grown soft around Y/N. She was like a complete angel and little sheep to him he would see in his view, but now he didn't know what to say.

"That's none of your business." He snarled as his smile formed deeper downward.

Lucifer only "Tsk" at his response and looked at his desk to pull out a photo of Y/N and only chuckled.

"She is quite a gal, I must say. Though, I already knew her powers will grow over time once she learns how to control them. Only a matter of time until I finally have it all to myself." He sneered.

Alastor grabbed his shoulders forcing him to face his radio demon static terrifying facial most likely a serious one.

""Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘'t̴͕͖͓̀ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ f̷̵̫̞̉͢i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟, L̳͈͉̅̊û̶͙̽̿͆̈c̷̹͖͋́̃i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟f̷̵̫̞̉͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟!"
(Translate: "Don't you dare lay a single finger on her, Lucifer!")

Lucifer only smirked, "What will you do about it? I'm a leader. I am the strongest. I am...the deadliest among all demons!" He spoke in caustic words not caring about anything only himself.

Alastor only returned to his usual self because of Lucifer's outburst. He knew going against Charlie's father was going to be troublesome for him and an argument with Charlie as well. 

He sighed, "Lucifer...what is so special about Y/N? Her power is like sucking a living soul out of her!" 

"It is a soul I want! A rare...pure...POWERFUL SOUL, YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!" He outburst in awestruck in his words. "She has the light of the soul that could make any demon stronger. Nothing is more valuable than to get your hands into that."

"Do you even hear yourself? What does the power come with?" Alastor asked.

"...My glory." He responded bitterly.

"Glory?" 

"It is my life and opportunity to fulfill that desire of that much power for myself. She who holds it must give it to me! The other demons have already started getting their filthy hands onto her as you said." He snickered.

"I don't understand."

"Of course you don't, you have broken radio, old man. I know what Valentino and Vox did tonight. I wanted them to keep her hostage until I came, but it seems she was able to escape using that power. It's remarkable!"

"But do you care about her at all? She's only a child...s-she can't be involved in this kind of danger. YOUR DANGER!" 

It wasn't very compassionate for both of the demon overlords to continue arguing as Lucifer eased himself before glaring at Alastor meeting a cold glare back.

"I am a dangerous demon to be...but it's not like I want to end up in some softy relationship with that brat!" He scoffed. "My daughter's dream of making this hotel she's doing is already a pity excuse, known as failure and embarrassment."

Alastor stood listening to the words he spat out of his mouth only to stay assertive and not look so pitiful.

"Your daughter is trying her hardest. Don't bail her out on this." Alastor replied.

Lucifer faced away with his arms behind his back, "I know. I'm giving her time until she gives up that whole nonsense about holding a hotel for demons. Which you are working for her!" 

Alastor's face didn't phase or flinch at his words and he continued to listen only to keep his standards self-assured.

"I believe you have something else to say?" Lucifer asked.

No words.

No movement.

Just a cold-glare.

"...You are a cruel bastard that I have ever met in my life. I'll make sure to keep Y/N away from you as possible so she won't be taken upon your hands. She doesn't even have anyone, only me and my other friends." 

"Friends? Oh, how utterly delightful~" He grinned.

"Shut it! Not another word that I want to hear from you devil." He spat and turned his heel leaving out of the office shutting the door behind him leaning his head against it.

'I failed...there is no hope, only fate. Dear, what am I going to do?' Alastor thought in pity.

I enjoyed writing this chapter bc it was getting intense to finally face talk Lucifer.