ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿

ᴄʜᴀɪɴs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

Lucifer cursed at himself for losing you, and he couldn't find you anywhere. However, Alastor uses his magic to use the shadow against Lucifer since he was an overlord strong enough to bring him through the huge tank. As he dragged Lucifer to where he was there was this dark aura, and his smile twisted up so dearly that you could imagine how much anger he was building up.

"Some nerve for getting Y/N back now." Husk huffed. 

"Look, let's all talk this out," Charlie suggested.

Angel inhaled, "Oh, Charlie, sugar, I have so many wonderful and colorful words you don't want me to use." 

"Neither do I." Vaggie hissed.

As Lucifer was still being held in the shadow's grip of Alastors magic, the overlord was now surrounded by all of them. 

"Now, Lucifer, I know we talked about Y/N and her powers from the last time that I visited you. But you see..." He paused, shutting his eyes, and reopened them in a flash. "I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟y̯̤͑́́̓́ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ f̷̵̫̞̉͢ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊y̯̤͑́́̓́i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀!" 

Translate: I am very disappointed in you for disobeying me like that!

"Dad, you shouldn't have messed with Y/N. Now, that I know that she's my half-sister with these powers doesn't mean I want them." Charlie said. 

"Yeah, and I should knock you down while you are still trapped in this shadow. I might as well bite that dick of yours off too!" Angel ranted. 

"Let's all not get angry." Lucifer nervously chuckled. 

Alastor had these dark symbols and translations rising around him, "I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟ Ȧ̶̵̗̳M̶̷̲̊ͥ͋͟ Ȧ̶̵̗̳N̰̜͉͔ͬ̽͢G̛͔͇̞̹̈̀͘͘͟Ŗ̴̪̈̄͞Y̵̷̛̅́!" He shouted down at the demon overlord.̤͍̕

Translation: I AM ANGRY!

"That's enough!" A woman broke between the drama as Lucifer sighed in relief as he urged himself to stand up and remained tied. He hopped over to his wife in great relief. Lilith was her name and she didn't look pleased with her husband, but in her arms, she held Y/N all dressed and clean.

"Mom?" Charlie called out to her.

"Honey, thank heavens you are here! I was almost--" He was cut off by her dark glare as he slumped back. "D-Darling?" 

"Don't you try to get me too involved with your schemes? You knew that I wouldn't dare to let you hurt your daughter!" She shouted. 

"I-I dear, I..." Lucifer was cut off.

"I am ashamed of you. How could you treat a child like they are meant to be tortured in the bottom pits of hell when she was living a good life before you showed up? Disgraceful!" She stomped her heel down and didn't hesitate to kick Lucifer in the dick making him groan in pain. 

"Oof, no more kids coming out, his little buddy." Husk said. 

Lilith came over to Alastor and the others, "I am most terribly sorry for the trouble." She handed over the child to Angel. "I believe she belongs to her dear loving father." She warmly smiled at Angel as he held Y/N in his arms. 

"Sorry for the trouble we caused, mom." Charlie apologized.

"There is no need, dear. I need to have a word with your father in time he won't be messing around with Y/N unless he's changed." She said, forcing a small smile on her lips.

Alastor soon calms down, releasing his dark shadow around Lucifer who was still in pain. He bowed at the queen as he looked back at the others smiling in delight. 

"Well, we shall be going and not dilly dally. Good Boy nice girl." Alastor waved back to Lilith as the others turned their heel to leave. 

"Wait! Y/N, I can change! I can buy you toys and a new digital iPhone." Lucifer begged.

"Quiet," Lilith demanded. " We have a lot of talking to do."