ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ

I was shaking in my boots when I heard that my dad was here to take me away from Angel and the others. Though Angel felt a pang hit him in the chest that he wasn't going to give me up so easily.

"Y/N, we're going down there and we are going to confront this bastard." He said picking me up in his arms heading out of the room where Charlie stood to escort us down to the lobby.

When we arrived my eyes glanced over at my dad's as he faced me with a cold glare.

"There you are Y/N, I've been looking for you everywhere. Baby, let's go home~" He said trying to act so sweet hiding his aggressive tone.

"Now just a minute, why are you here all of a sudden?" Angel asked glaring at him up and down.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to take my daughter back." He said in a low snarl.

Angel set me down as I hid behind his leg and he started insulting my dad, "Yeah? Well, I wouldn't be leaving a kid around in the streets and also beating her to death to pleasure your moods."

"Angel, what are you talking about?" Charlie asked in a soft tone.

He looked back at Charlie saying, "Charlie, this guy who is Y/N 'Dad' is abusive towards her. It's been like that ever since I found her."

My insides were churning as I saw my dad bend down at my level saying, "Y/N, don't you want to come home to daddy~"

The word he slurred out made me whimper as I went back to memory lane feeling my skin burn with markings and bruises aching my whole body. He would whip me, call me many things, and turn his back on me. I looked at his hand and his face that showed no sign of care but his eyes remained black and cold.

"Leave her here with me bastard!" Angel snapped.

"You think a slut like you can raise a child? I've seen you put on a show at that studio for Valentino and you consider yourself a good father-figure? Please, don't make me laugh." My dad cackled as I saw my dad lowering his head and glanced back at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I...I...just want to...be happy for once. Not to be...dragged down again." He croaked.

My eyes widen as I saw a small tear fall from his cheek and my father reached down over to grasp my wrist. He was dragging me away and I looked back at Angel and the other's that were doing nothing about it. That's when I snapped feeling my blood boil inside of me as fire unleashed burning my dad as I heard his screams. I stared at him in pure rage and then glanced back at Angel who looked scared.

"A-Angel... I'm sorry." I croaked.

"Y/N! Wait don't go!" He cried out.

I looked back at him as tears formed in my eyes, "I'm sorry..."

I knew being with Angel was a mistake and this is why I'm afraid to go back with dad. He accused me as a freak for having this ability and now, so does the others as well.