ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸

ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

Y/N Pov

I was now living with Mr. Pentious and his Egg Bois that were respecting their lord whenever he asks them to do or they will be punished. I would often be on my own so that I wouldn't be bothered and I even thought about Angel too. But what was thinking? I can't go back...my dad might be still there and what's worse Lucifer will find me.

Time was ticking and it was nearly dinner time, Egg Boi 21 called me to let me know Sir Pentious asked me to join dinner. I head out of the room and enter the dining room watching Sir Pentious mumbling about his plans to defeat Alastor.

He stopped muttering under his breath and looked at me, "So, Y/N, how are you, dear?"

"I-I'm doing good," I replied.

"That's wonderful to hhhhhear. I fixed dinner for us and I hope you like it." He said in a kind tone ruffling my hair and I smiled back at him.

The food on the table was quite delicious but I've begun to miss Angel whenever he fixed me a meal. His cooking skills were amazing and a perfect 10!

"Sir Pentious, is it okay if you read me a bedtime story?" I asked in a low tone.

He blinked a couple of times before sighing, "...If that's what you wwwwant. I would be so kind as to do so."

I smiled as I ate my food and went to go bath. Sir Pentious had given me a pair of pajama's just right for my size and when I was done taking a bath, I waited for him. He soon arrived with a book full of Hell tales and started reading some stories. I listened to the story and picture Angel and me together happily in peace with no one separating us. Just as Sir Pentious was done and whispered "Goodnight", and left the room switching the lamp off and shut the door. I sat up from my bed and gazed out the window feeling so sad it's like there is no hope for me except fate.

Angel Pov

That night back in the hotel, I was smoking out on the balcony puffing it in and letting it out. My mind was going nuts without Y/N here and it's that damn bastard's fault. The poor baby was so scared that she couldn't hold back her power anymore and not only that-he mention some other elements. They were far more powerful than the overlords here and she is extremely dangerous.

I should have listened to Alastor about it, but I was only imagining things thinking it was just some prank or shit. Charlie suggested that I should take some time and think it over before going back to look for her. What should I think over? My baby is a powerful demon born in Hell, isn't raised with parental supervision, and showed a sign of respect. That's Karma is you ask me.

I heard my door being knocked and I put out the cigar and headed towards the door to answer it and greeted to see Vaggie.

"What is it, Vags?" I asked in a tired tone.

"Are you smoking?" She asked in a low groan.

"It doesn't matter. What do you want?"

"Listen, I came up here to let you know something about Y/N and her elements. The power that she was born with is what has fallen from Heaven which have come here." She explained and I arched an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?"

"Look, I'm trying to explain everything in detail. But I think the radio demon might have something to do with it."

I rolled my eyes, "You seriously not trusting strawberry pimp? Because he's the one who told me about the same situation about getting rid of her."

"Angel, what are you going to do if you find her and bring her back?" She asked in an assertive tone.

"I am only focusing on raising her like she's MY child," I remarked.

"Not just that, but about Lucifer coming after her."

I lowered my head and said, "Let him come and we can talk about this. Whatever he has a plan for Y/N he has to go through me or the overlord we have here."

Her eye twitched and she outbursted, "ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"In my brain, yeah," I replied sarcastically.

She let out a groan and said, "That is the most ridiculous plan I have ever heard. Angel, that child is in danger and we don't do something soon..."

"It's alright, Vags. I have been thinking a lot about this too and I'm sure your girlfriend Charlie was figuring out a solution to all of this." I said standing straight up and folded my arms over my chest and continued, "I'm gonna Y/N, and we're going to think of something to keep her powers uncontrolled. We ain't gonna do like Frozen."

"If you say so. Are you certain of it?" She asked and I smirked.

"I am sure of it.